Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2334 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) / Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adam was created about 6,000 years ago according to the bible. This roughly corresponds to the first sighting of white people in history. But humans have existed on earth for hundreds of thousands of years as shown by numerous man made artefacts discovered across the Earth. Indeed the Great Sphinx of Giza in Egypt, which is a giant structure with the head of a black man and the body of a lion, has been dated to well over 12,000 years old. Some scholars believe it to be over 20,000 years old.

In addition, various stone ruins of ancient settlements in Southern Africa have been dated to over 200,000 years old.

Finally, scientific research identifies the first human populations as being in Southern Africa, not the Middle East.

Thus, it does appear increasingly obvious that there were populations of humans in existence across the earth long before the creation of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
You are just confused
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
You are just confused

Explain.

1 Like

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adam & Eve were jus a successful lab clonin' experiment by an ancient scientist to create the modern man.

They were created usin' homo sapien genes which were edited to near-perfection.

Mankind has always existed before Adam & Eve.

Ask yourself, when Cain killed Abel & God banished him, who were the people that "might run into Cain & kill him" (which prompted God to place a mark on him as protection) when the world was still young and all of Cain's siblings knew him well?

This tells you there were others in existence who didn't know who Cain was.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by 0temAtum: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Adam & Eve were jus a successful lab clonin' experiment by a medieval scientist to create the modern man.

They were created usin' homo sapien genes which were edited to almost perfection.
What do you mean by "the modern man"? What do you mean by "perfection"? Homo Sapiens IS "the modern man", AND the "perfect" man, and he existed for thousands of years before Adam was created.

1 Like

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by lomprico(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:
Adam was created about 6,000 years ago according to the bible. This roughly corresponds to the first sighting of white people in history. But humans have existed on earth for hundreds of thousands of years as shown by numerous man made artefacts discovered across the Earth. Indeed the Great Sphinx of Giza in Egypt, which is a giant structure with the head of a black man and the body of a lion, has been dated to well over 12,000 years old. Some scholars believe it to be over 20,000 years old.

In addition, various stone ruins of ancient settlements in Southern Africa have been dated to over 200,000 years old.

Finally, scientific research identifies the first human populations as being in Southern Africa, not the Middle East.

Thus, it does appear increasingly obvious that there were populations of humans in existence across the earth long before the creation of Adam.

Where was it said that adam was created 6000 years ago?
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

Where was it said that adam was created 6000 years ago?

The Old Testament chronology and events involving humans are dated to no more than 6000 years at most dude.

1 Like

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:
What do you mean by "the modern man"? What do you mean by "perfection"? Homo Sapiens IS "the modern man", AND the "perfect" man, and he existed for thousands of years before Adam was created.

By modern i mean that the whites were originated from blacks (as we all know). So the experiment was meant to "improve" on the original homo sapien (blacks).

By perfection, i mean that the experiment was intended to "improve" upon the existin' man (blacks). It doesn't indicate in anyway whether the white homo sapien is superior or inferior to the black homo sapien. Thats based on opinion.

That was d original idea at that time.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by lomprico(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:

The Old Testament chronology and events involving humans are dated to no more than 6000 years at most dude.

Proof??

Only after Jesus' time did time dating begin, A.D. which actually tallies to today's dating. Before that time, B.C. is used.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

Proof??

Only after Jesus' time did time dating begin, A.D. which actually tallies to today's dating. Before that time, B.C. is used.

We have the writings of the Sumerians, from which much of Genesis came. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is another source for the writings in Genesis. The Sumerian chronological records do not extend beyond 6 or 7 thousand years.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by lomprico(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:

We have the writings of the Sumerians, from which much of Genesis came. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is another source for the writings in Genesis. The Sumerian chronological records do not extend beyond 6 or 7 thousand years.

So? There are bibles that were printed this year does that mean creation started in 2017?

My point is history was passed down from one generation to another through story telling until someone decides to put it down in writing. I can argue that some of the stories in genesis have been passed down like this till it was documented in writing.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

By modern i mean that the whites were originated from blacks (as we all know). So the experiment was meant to "improve" on the original homo sapien (blacks).

By perfection, i mean that the experiment was intended to "improve" upon the existin' man (blacks). It doesn't indicate in anyway whether the white homo sapien is superior or inferior to the black homo sapien. Thats based on opinion.

That was d original idea at that time.

Actually, there is no indication of an intent to "improve" anything. What the gurus say is that the white race was created by ancient black spiritual scientists who felt that the human race of blacks had become too arrogant, and needed a challenger to overturn their dominance and teach them important spiritual lessons in humility. Hence their creation of the white man. "Let us make man in our image, and give him dominion over the Earth", they said.

Apparently this experiment was meant to last about 6000 years following which the whites would be phased out. This is already happening, with whites now having the lowest birth rate of all the races on earth... They might also reduce their numbers further through their nuclear armaments and warfare. But it seems clear that their race is only here for a while.

Whites show all the signs of being a newcomer race on earth. They have a child-like desire to explore everything. They will take risks to climb the highest mountains, explore forbidden terrain, and other risks. They also lack solid cultural practices, norms, traditions, and nativity to any region on earth. These are all the hallmarks of a newcomer race.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:

Actually, there is no indication of an intent to "improve" anything. What the gurus say is that [/b] the white race was created by ancient black spiritual scientists who felt that the human race of blacks had become too arrogant, and needed a challenger to overturn their dominance and teach them important spiritual lessons in humility. Hence their creation of the white man. "Let us make man in our image, and give him dominion over the Earth", [b] they said.

Apparently this experiment is meant to last about 6000 years following which the whites would be phased out. This is already happening, with whites now having the lowest birth rate of all the races on earth... They might also reduce their numbers further through their nuclear armaments and warfare. But it seems clear that their race is only here for a while.

Neither is there an "indication of this intent".
Who are these "gurus"? You? grin

I wonder why your warped theory would stand over mine without any proof.

Double standards...
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Neither is there an "indication of this intent".
Who are these "gurus"? You? grin

I wonder why your warped theory would stand over mine without any proof.

Double standards...

No, I'm not a guru. You need to study more African esoterics and philosophy. There is some interesting stuff on YouTube you could acquaint yourself with, instead of propagating trash about white folks being an "improvement", even as the world stands on the brink of nuclear annihilation and environmental catastrophe courtesy of their actions.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:

No, I'm not a guru. You need to study more African esoterics and philosophy. There is some interesting stuff on YouTube you could acquaint yourself with, instead of propagating trash about white folks being an "improvement", even as the world stands on the brink of nuclear annihilation and environmental catastrophe courtesy of your "improvement".

Your brain must have bio-degraded to a concoction of Agbara Bitters & spoilt poundo yam.

I said the INTENT then was to create an improvement. I never said the white man was superior to the black man & vice versa. (kindly show me).

Who conducts an experiment without lookin' for an improvement abeg?
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Uyi168: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Apart from the bible,is there any other proof that ur adam actually lived?
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Rossikki: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Your brain must have bio-degraded to a concoction of Agbara Bitters & spoilt poundo yam.

I said the INTENT then was to create an improvement. I never said the white man was superior to the black man & vice versa. (kindly show me).

Who conducts an experiment without lookin' for an improvement abeg?

You lack understanding. What the hell do you mean by "improvement"? Human beings are SPIRITUAL ENTITIES. The body is just a vehicle for the spirit to exist briefly in a physical environment. So you do not improve a spirit by changing the colour of its vehicle. Your explanation makes no sense. It only makes sense if you see the body as being the person. If you create a race of intelligent humans who are black or brown skinned, and you wish to improve on your creation, it will have nothing to do with their appearance. It will have to do with working on their spirituality, thoughts, and minds. Not their skin colour or hair texture.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Adam & Eve were jus a successful lab clonin' experiment by an ancient scientist to create the modern man.

They were created usin' homo sapien genes which were edited to near-perfection.

Mankind has always existed before Adam & Eve.

Ask yourself, when Cain killed Abel & God banished him, who were the people that "might run into Cain & kill him" (which prompted God to place a mark on him as protection) when the world was still young and all of Cain's siblings knew him well?

This tells you there were others in existence who didn't know who Cain was.
interesting

Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by LordOfNaira: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:

Proof??

Ignorance is disturbing you.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Ignorance is disturbing you.

Foolishness has gripped you.
Re: Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. by eposho: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adam , eve, and all of them were fictional characters.
Never existed.never.
Can anyone provide proof,?

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) / Is The Bible A Book Of Fact Or Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.