Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind (939 Views)

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? / 6 Things You Can Do To Ensure Your Day Is Productive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by chatinent: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Copyright 2017 ©. All rights reserved. No part of this should be transmitted to an unknown source without prior consent and allowance by the author or acknowledgement. This post was written by Ophelia of (Chatinent .).

People say: what should I do to stop bad thoughts arising in my mind? wink

Here are tips for overcoming depression by changing your mindset from negative to positive position. You’ll notice an immediate difference if you:

1. Swap. Change your frown to a smile, stand straight, with shoulders back wink

2. Interact. Talk to somebody you trust about what is bothering you

3. The setting. Spend one minute taking deep breaths in and out

4. Finger with the trigger. When you feel a negative thought entering your mind, question it. You’ll see that there is little rational reason for it. smiley

5. In me. Be creative, do what you love, dance, using, paint, write - for yourself. You’ll remember the positivity you bring to the world smiley cheesy

6. Me-diary. Every day take 5 minutes to write down what you’re grateful for, and what accomplished. smiley
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=353&st=0&#entry661
CrazyMan, 1forall, mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by bkool7(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
How can you claim copyright on something that is common knowledge online .
A simple google search brings out over a hundred sources
Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by chatinent: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:
How can you claim copyright on something that is common knowledge online .

A simple google search brings out over a hundred sources
The original writer demands so; her time, effort, designs...you know, the post wasn't originally written on Nairaland. Thanks for reading.
Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by Easylife2020(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
The number 6 really help... Thanks.
Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by HiddenManna(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
OP, thanks for this piece. Was kinda helpful.

Moreover, your no 2: 2. Interact. Talk to somebody you trust about what is bothering you.

We should share our problems with God and not man. What is man? Man would only add more problem to a certan condition.

P.S. Hmmm, thoughtfully, I can also follow this copyright trend on nairaland.
Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by chatinent: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Easylife2020:
The number 6 really help... Thanks.
I am most grateful for you reading my article, thanks.
HiddenManna:
OP, thanks for this piece. Was kinda helpful.

Moreover, your no 2: 2. Interact. Talk to somebody you trust about what is bothering you.

We should share our problems with God and not man. What is man? Man would only add more problem to a certan condition.

P.S. Hmmm, thoughtfully, I can also follow this copyright trend on nairaland.
You are right. Thanks for reading.
- team Chatinent Forum.

1 Like

Re: See six (6) things to do to stop bad thoughts arising in your mind by chatinent: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
CrazyMan, 1forall, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Confirms Clement Chigbo As Associate Professor / Can Your Secretary Ever Be, Lady Flaunt Her Cleavages At Work. PHOTOS / Safiya Badamasi Umar Becomes The First Female SAN From Katsina & The North(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.