Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno (1213 Views)

Learn How To Program For Free / How To Program Outseal Arduino PLC / First Thing First, Learn To Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by uwadia79(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hi, guys I ve been learning programming since February this year,but I only know how to program in assembly language because the person who's teaching me don't know how to program in C.but I want to learn how to program Arduino,I program in assembly,pls whoever is able to help me should call me on 08163120870,pls I will need it ASAP.
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by samueltoski: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Am in abj and can teach u how to program arduino with c.
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by bot101(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
uwadia79:
Hi, guys I ve been learning programming since February this year,but I only know how to program in assembly language because the person who's teaching me don't know how to program in C.but I want to learn how to program Arduino,I program in assembly,pls whoever is able to help me should call me on 08163120870,pls I will need it ASAP.

If you are really interested in learning how to program arduino, learn embedded C and use it to program whatever microcontroller you already program with assembly. This is to help you grasp a basic understanding of C syntax. Once done, you can then learn the basic structure of an arduino sketch (pretty easy & less than 10 mins), go through the Arduino IDE example sketches, write your own blinking LED sketch and you should be solid with the basics.

Note that you'll need an Arduino board to fully understand this as Proteus will frustrate the living daylight outta ya if you are using a cracked version to simulate Arduino boards.
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by uwadia79(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
bot101:

If you are really interested in learning how to program arduino, learn embedded C and use it to program whatever microcontroller you already program with assembly. This is to help you grasp a basic understanding of C syntax. Once done, you can then learn the basic structure of an arduino sketch (pretty easy & less than 10 mins), go through the Arduino IDE example sketches, write your own blinking LED sketch and you should be solid with the basics.

Note that you'll need an Arduino board to fully understand this as Proteus will frustrate the living daylight outta ya if you are using a cracked version to simulate Arduino boards.
thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by tunasha(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
uwadia79:
thanks bro
visit my training centre TUNASHA ,whatsapp +2348137755683
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno by onejay316: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
you might want to try out hub360...they've been around for a while, and they now offer tutorials on arduino and raspberry pi. they also sell whatever you need for your electronics projects [url][/url]http://hub360.com.ng/arduino-tutorial-series-introduction/
uwadia79:

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. Pls Programers / Close Any Deal With Our Customizable Web Design Proposal / $7/hr Programming Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.