Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Study In U.s.a And Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In U.s.a And Canada (521 Views)

Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In U.s.a And Canada by Kimkardashain(f): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Contact mhizkimberley21@yahoo.com.

we do not offer scholarships.. study without TOEFL and IELTS. in one of the top schools in America And Canada.
get your i20 and admission letter delivered within three weeks.
Re: Study In U.s.a And Canada by Kimkardashain(f): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Avoid last minute rush. start your application now for spring semester,starting @ january.
Re: Study In U.s.a And Canada by Kimkardashain(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Goodevening guys, pls for those of you asking me how the schools to choose from.
especially the ladies. i repeat,do not choose a school because of the location. or cos is closer to the mall. consider the tuition, student teacher relationship or ratio. and the dorm size. also check the campus life.greek life,and other activities.
i believe i have answered the questions.
GOODLUCK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Education Post Utme Admission 2017/2018 Form Is Out / Solve This Riddle / Easy Steps On How To Check FUTO POST-UME Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.