Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic (8975 Views)

Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / How To Get Sacked From Your Workplace? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by Larryfest(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Op is very correct.
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by refreshrate: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
braine:
True.

Number 6 is currently happening to me. My boss is doing some ridiculous assessment on some unreasonable targets. I cannot kill myself.

Give him uppercut before he body slams you. The guy knows what's in his mind...question is are you reading the signs?
Terrible for your work records that you were laid off better it says you resigned
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by AuroraB(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Those arguing about the topic sha sad
I know a Company that has all the above and more.
No leave, no entitlement, no motivation but bullies and gossips are in the good books of the MD cool
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
is it only me dat doesn't get a dime this yeye op wrote up there angry
Its because ur level of reasoning is low. Upgrade man. Thumbs up op
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
i can relate
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
yes . Quite true . I had to quit my last job offer even before I was confirmed .
answering your phone is even considered disrespectful . that's how bad it was.
Re: 7 Sure Signs That Your Workplace Is Toxic by salamshina: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2017
This writer must be referring to HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES. Bitter truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Data Analyst In 3-months / Business Ideas And Promotion Whatsapp Group / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.