Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday (1464 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Photos With Security Operatives At Their Base / Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys / Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by May100(f): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerian tax guru, popularly called Madam Tax, a director at the Lagos Inland Revenue Service, Olanike Disu died barely 24 hours after celebrating her birthday.

Up until now, not much details are known about the circumstances surrounding her death but this touching piece by popular photographer, TY Bello who took photos of her shortly before she passed has given us an insight about the beautiful Olanike.

Sharing more photos from their shoot on Instagram, TY Bello wrote:

''OLANIKE DISU: BEAUTIFUL FOREVER

I remember meeting her many weeks ago ..she walked up to me and asked if I was TY Bello.. the photographer ..”I’ve been looking for you ” she said.. She pulled me in .. looked straight into my eyes and said ‘ I really really want you to take my portraits .. I’m terminally ill. I’d like your images of me to be what people remember me by ..’ I want the photos to be happy and very beautiful I froze.. and tried to pretend like what she just said didn’t knock all the air out of Me..but she never stopped smiling .. ‘ when do we take these photos Ty?..she had said something so heavy .. so profound and I didn’t know how to respond. We exchanged numbers and she sent me a message soon after ..but I still didn’t know how to take it in..until one morning''

Continue reading — http://www.hangingwithmay.com/ty-bello-shares-her-last-moments-with-late-olanike-disu/

Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by lafflaff123(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
ok
Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by mofeoluwadassah: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
may her soul rip....

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by Dammytemmy(f): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Eeyah
Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by Kowor(f): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2017
I guess she knew what was coming. Rest well Madame.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Touching

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by ibkkk(f): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm sad

The part that said "she laughed,she loved till her last breath" really got me. Knowing well that she had a terminal illness, she was still happy.

One should learn to be cheerful at all times no matter what we passing through.God is always there for us and we should believe ALL IS WELL.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday by mamatayour(f): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
It is well......God help us all embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Himself A N15.3m Watch As An Early 25th Birthday Present / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nollywood Actress - "Nurse Titi" / Adesua Etomi & Banky W’s Wedding: 9 Best Dressed Celebrities Vs 9 Worst Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.