Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (42788 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Lagos Godgift A.k.a Kolo Burial, Friend Attempts To Enter Grave (Photos) / SHOCKING Video Of The Day: Nigerian Father Drags Son In-law Away From His Daught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by AuroraB(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
stevecantrell:

grin
Teeeeeeeeheee grin grin grin
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
So many things have gone wrong, to think there are kids in that reception, I don't even see the essence of the gater removal in the first place. When the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable, they should go and read the significance of removing gater,mteeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Filthy people. leave your sex in the bedroom where it is sacred, this is just stupid.

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by elly4(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
i have never liked this "garter removing thing"

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by DAZZLEME88(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=gare post=60339963]
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Dubembiafra: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Good
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by DAZZLEME88(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2017
Ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Jakasibo(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2017
But Mr father in law, that man has been fucking your daughter for long na
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by OluwaWonder: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
simpleshawls:
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Sebi you get other london use phones,abeg gimme your Number
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Pidginwhisper: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
AuroraB:
shocked
you well so? angry

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by amodu(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2017
binary007:
Comments here reveals a lot of people doesn't know what a garter means... It is just like a band tied above the bride's leg meant to be removed and thrown to the bachelors by the husband, just like the wife throws the bouquet... Though the tradition is ridiculous... But it is forgivable. The father in-law probably thinks the guy is aiming for her pant.

If it is garter as its meaning, what stops the groom from just squatting, raise the bride's cloth a bit above the lower leg and untie the band just like unbuckling a shoe?

Stop deceiving yourself bro
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by 1kinggy(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Must he do the 'garter-removing-thing' sad
*rollseyes*
Mtcheeeeew undecided

Copy copy no go kill us.

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by piagetskinner(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2017
must we copy everything hook line and sinker?

who removal of garter EPP...so many marriages have crashed even by following this unnecessary ritual

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2017
The groom na idiot grin cheesy.

Father-in-law for crack d MUMU head...
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by motdot: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2017
binary007:
Comments here reveals a lot of people doesn't know what a garter means... It is just like a band tied above the bride's leg meant to be removed and thrown to the bachelors by the husband, just like the wife throws the bouquet... Though the tradition is ridiculous... But it is forgivable. The father in-law probably thinks the guy is aiming for her pant.

Mr lecturer,

We know what garter is & we also know there're a mil & 1 decent ways to take off the so called.

If he was Hot and couldnt wait for a face sit, he would have requested for a 5 mins break to go eat his wife out.

The show didn't seem decent nd the father in law felt embarrassed. P B P.

3 Likes

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by fof1: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2017
mamachizzy:
biko let them be. its their day let them enjoy it as they see fit. as for the person who said people are wasting money marrying slay Queens, is it ur money the other person who said after the removal of the garter the marriage won't even last, are u God people are just so sad and angry inside they can't bear to see another person happy. how sad

THE MARRIAGE MUST BE SUCCESSFUL AND FUN FILLED. BUT THAT GARTER OF A SHAME IS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY. I WILL STOP IT AS A FATHER IN MY TIME, EVEN THIS WEEKEND WEDDING CEREMONY. I CAN'T ALLOW OR TAKE THAT OBSCENITY. DECENCY IS REQUIRED IN ALL THINGS. MODERATION IS MY EMPHASIS ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by akigbemaru: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Priscy01:
Here is the hilarious moment a father dragged his son-in-law away from his daughter as he tried to remove her garter underneath her cloth at their wedding reception.

The video has since gone viral on social media, with many calling out the father… Though it’s Hilarious, the video shows the father charging towards the son-in-law who was lying on the ground while his wife sat on a seat as he made attempt to remove her 'garter'.

Watch the hilarious video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eaAlaj0xVQ

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/viral-video-of-day-nigerian-father.html

Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by jonadaft: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
joseo:
what nonsense!!!!?
shey the dude never pay bride price ni?
if na me, na the father house we dey come do honey moon......the man no go sleep at all......we go use or moaning finish am.....
Ode

The wey dem go dey Bleep your daughters abi?
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by mamachizzy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
fof1:

THE MARRIAGE MUST BE SUCCESSFUL AND FUN FILLED. BUT THAT GARTER OF A SHAME IS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY. I WILL STOP IT AS A FATHER IN MY TIME, EVEN THIS WEEKEND WEDDING CEREMONY. I CAN'T ALLOW OR TAKE THAT OBSCENITY. DECENCY IS REQUIRED IN ALL THINGS. MODERATION IS MY EMPHASIS ALWAYS.
That's ur personal conviction. that's the principle u live ur life on, and I belief nobody will strangle u for that. Them doing that garter stuff, its their own principle and the way they want it.
nobody should insult or throw hurtful words at them for doing it.
As for me personally, I can't do it. not because I see anything wrong with it, but because am the shy type. Shame no go let me do am at all
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Fawklicant: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tapout:
what's the essense of this garter removal ish? undecided

My brother, too many people wey brain they pain. People just copy a lot of bollocks.
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Taiwo20(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
well rehearsed
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's not everything oyinbo do that you must copy. We have our own culture you know. Kudos to the father. Even under 30 (over exposed) me would never allow that crap!
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
amodu:

If it is garter as its meaning, what stops the groom from just squatting, raise the bride's cloth a bit above the lower leg and untie the band just like unbuckling a shoe?

Stop deceiving yourself bro

My dear, help me ask Mr Lecturer giving lecture about garter and the stupid groom..

The father-in-law self is cool. If na me; na my daughter I for slap in front of everyone for accepting to marry d dunce..
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by amodu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Magnifik18:

My dear, help me ask Mr Lecturer giving lecture about garter and the stupid groom..

The father-in-law self is cool. If na me; na my daughter I for slap in front of everyone for accepting to marry d dunce..

Àbí òóo, that will reset the stupidity in her and as well put a stop to the disgraceful act
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by marv1: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
so the father has not seen that before............ eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter by SURElee(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Somebody please educate me, what is the garter meant for and what is the symbolism of its removal biko? A lot of nasty things we imbibe from the oyibo's beginning to take center stage in Africa, I first saw this garter stuff in the "the best man " movie and I didn't even understand why it has to be taken off at the wedding venue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.