₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,805 members, 3,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 09:45 AM

Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (400 Views)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by mileyjay(m): 4:53am On Sep 11
Hello nairalanders. Am having this std which I don't know of. I scratch so much, from my waist down to my knees and after scratching it produces a small bumps with red head, my balls, my private part scratches me so much and it's embarrassing because I work in a company and it's hard to resist the scratch when it starts. (I have just one sexual partner). Met a doctor about three months ago and he said its syphilis but I have taken care of it with the medication which He gave me but not working, the symptoms persist. went for a std medical test in another hospital it was confirmed that I have staph infection but I have treated that too but it's still to no avail
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by successking401(m): 5:25am On Sep 11
mileyjay:
Hello nairalanders. Am having this std which I don't know of. I scratch so much, from my waist down to my knees and after scratching it produces a small bumps with red head, my balls, my private part scratches me so much and it's embarrassing because I work in a company and it's hard to resist the scratch when it starts. (I have just one sexual partner). Met a doctor about three months ago and he said its syphilis but I have taken care of it with the medication which He gave me but not working, the symptoms persist. went for a std medical test in another hospital it was confirmed that I have staph infection but I have treated that too but it's still to no avail
one word for you,GO FOR herbal medicine.in this part of the world it costs a fortune to get rid of staph.i've been in herbal business now for long so i know what im talking about.if you have money for oyinbo medicine just visit india,US or Australia.if not ,my dear ur best alternative here na herbs. I mean original.dont play with stap.call me on zero seven zero 39640097 for more info
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by mileyjay(m): 5:28am On Sep 11
successking401:
one word for you,GO FOR herbal medicine.in this part of the world it costs a fortune to get rid of staph.i've been in herbal business now for long so i know what im talking about.if you have money for oyinbo medicine just visit india,US or Australia.if not ,my dear ur best alternative here na herbs. I mean original.dont play with stap.call me on zero seven zero 39640097 for more info
Thanks
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by sbm060(m): 5:49am On Sep 11
wear a free boxer it will reduce the scratching
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by 9japrof(m): 6:29am On Sep 11
One reason one should abstain from sex altogether, buh if you insist then wear original condoms at all times, there is nothing like one sexual partner, when you are not even sure that your partner is faithful...

Get the best treatment available bro, buh it's gon cost u a fortune though.

Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by oz4real83(m): 6:40am On Sep 11
You have ''one sex partner'' but can you boldly say the same thing about your partner? My ex had more than 5 partners but I thought it was just me until i discovered it. It may sound funny but it is the truth. Always protect yourself next time no matter how decent your partner may look,preferably abstenence is better. Wish you goodluck in your search for better treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by cheyi(m): 8:50am On Sep 11
Hello,
Syphilis and Staph are two very difficult to treat infections.
1) Abstain from sex or use protection
2) Tell ur gf to go run a test.
What's the most sensitive antibiotics displayed on ur result
3) First, you need an injection.
4,)u need to treat with herbal supplements.
5) u need cranberry to detach the bacteria from attached places in ur organ.
6) do not repeat any of ur under wears.
7)boost Ur immune system.
cool my number if needed- oh eight oh nine nine nine nine five two four eight
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by KillerBeauty(f): 11:54am On Sep 11
If you are in Lagos, Rivers state, Abuja, Cross rivers, Akwa Ibom, Nassarawa, or Benue state please call Hiv advocacy Call Center on this number 07009000500. They are an NGO which specializes in HIV and std treatment and counseling. They have clinics in the listed states where they do test and treatment of std free of charge. Call them and you will be referred to the clinic nearest to you.
Re: Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. by babyt66: 5:11pm On Sep 14
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(0) (Reply)

Hearing Aids Cost - Finding Affordable Solutions / Some Health Medicine That You Can Give Your Self. Everyday With Cost. / Urgent! Please Do Any One Know Where To Get Thymus Capsule Supplement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.