Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pls Advice I Don't Want To Be Dupe,events Ushering - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pls Advice I Don't Want To Be Dupe,events Ushering (749 Views)

Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please / Opportunity To Join The Ushering Agency / Recruiting Into An Ushering Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice I Don't Want To Be Dupe,events Ushering by Funkybabee(f): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,I wish you to advice me on this to be sincerely.

Jeje me I dey on my IG and post as I normally do,na one events ushering account comments on my pics and said they will like me to join them that I should message them.
na then I did so and they asked about my details and location and I told them about it,
But the issue now is that they said they have one events this Saturday in my town that I should come and registered with them with 3000, and told me that 28k is my incentive I will receive after the events on Saturday.
and i told them that can't they deduct that fee after my service on Saturday and they are telling me that is for my dress and as a new fee member, and I don't want to loose my 3k if it's fraud cuz I know how many Akamu that money can buy pls advice me pls I don't wanna take any risk for this recession period

Thanks...
Re: Pls Advice I Don't Want To Be Dupe,events Ushering by Donald3d(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Funkybabee:
Hi Nairalanders,I wish you to advice me on this to be sincerely.

Jeje me I dey on my IG and post as I normally do,na one events ushering account comments on my pics and said they will like me to join them that I should message them.
na then I did so and they asked about my details and location and I told them about it,
But the issue now is that they said they have one events this Saturday in my town that I should come and registered with them with 3000, and told me that 28k is my incentive I will receive after the events on Saturday.
and i told them that can't they deduct that fee after my service on Saturday and they are telling me that is for my dress and as a new fee member, and I don't want to loose my 3k if it's fraud cuz I know how many Akamu that money can buy pls advice me pls I don't wanna take any risk for this recession period

Thanks...
Na the same method I take loose 4500 early this year ,
I cross checked everything,the event was real, everything looked real, Only for me to get to the event and I was told that agency doesn't exist and the event and it's ushers were already taken care of.I have never felt like a fool all my life like I did that day. It's as if it's the same person, because the details you provided is Perfectly identical. Even though that 4500 wasn't that much, I was just looking to make extra income in spare time, the loss pained me to the bone. Because I was very sure it was real. But they were smarter than me.

This is what you would do, tell them you might be late to the event, and you want everytIng to be ready before the event and they should send you their account number,and you don't have time to come and pay physically.
If the person sends you an account, Send it to me as PM, let me crosscheck with the person that choped my 4500 ,I must catch am oo
It's part of what motivated me to create the app in my signature so people can post numbers and details of people who have scammed them, to help prevent further scams

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice I Don't Want To Be Dupe,events Ushering by Funkybabee(f): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Donald3d:
Na the same method I take loose 4500 early this year ,
I cross checked everything,the event was real, everything looked real, Only for me to get to the event and I was told that agency doesn't exist and the event and it's ushers were already taken care of.I have never felt like a fool all my life like I did that day. It's as if it's the same person, because the details you provided is Perfectly identical. Even though that 4500 wasn't that much, I was just looking to make extra income in spare time, the loss pained me to the bone. Because I was very sure it was real. But they were smarter than me.

This is what you would do, tell them you might be late to the event, and you want everytIng to be ready before the event and they should send you their account number,and you don't have time to come and pay physically.
If the person sends you an account, Send it to me as PM, let me crosscheck with the person that choped my 4500 ,I must catch am oo
It's part of what motivated me to create the app in my signature so people can post numbers and details of people who have scammed them, to help prevent further scams

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction Into National Development Process Course / Cars,buses,coasters And Luxurious Buses Available For Charter. / The Headies 2012 Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.