Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam (842 Views)

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2017
As usual, I write to the children of God on Nairaland.

As for the Muslims, you can believe whatever you want. WHEN YOU BREATH YOUR LAST BREATH. Whatever happens next is YOUR CROSS TO CARRY.

As for those that called themselves Christians, God does not know you if you do contrary to his commandments. The Soul that SINNETH shall DIE.. Are You a fornicator who goes to church? You are in danger of hell.

Now, I will explain somethings concerning that thread and conclude it.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Let me start with some questions.

1. Is Islam and Christianity the same?

1b. What is the meaning of the word " Christians"?

2. Can I be saved with just being a good person?

3. Why is it that thousands of children of God have died having being persecuted?

4. Have Muslims been persecuted in death like the Christians?

5. What is persecuting Christians and why is it this Intense?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2017
1. Christianity and Islam are NOT the same.

Jesus asked " but whom say yes that I am?"
Peter said

Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God.

Jesus said....." Upon this rock will I build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it"

Christianity say that Jesus is the son of God. Islam rejected this. This s the core confession on which the church is built. This fact is enough to show you that the two doctrines do not match.

Upon this confession will the "called out" be called.

A Mallam in my area over a loud speaker said that Jesus was not sure of himself, that is why he aked that question, who say yes that I am.

The mosque has never been attacked despite the fact that on Fridays, he used more than half of the time to speak against Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Let me give you three more verses to support question 1.

John 8 vs 24.....I said unto you, Ye shall die in your sins, for if yea believe not that I am he, YEA SHALL DIE IN YOUR SIN. Note the emphasy. That statement die in your sin was reapeted twice.

The thread said you don't have to believe in Jesus to be saved.

John 3 vs 18....... Anyone who does not believe in the begothen Son of God IS CONDEMNED ALREADY. read vs 16 of John 3.

Act 4 vs 12. Neither is there salvation in any name under heaven given among men except the name Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Oche211(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:
1. Christianity and Islam are NOT the same.

Jesus asked " but whom say yes that I am?"
Peter said

Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God.

Jesus said....." Upon this rock will I build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it"

Christianity say that Jesus is the son of God. Islam rejected this. This s the core confession on which the church is built. This fact is enough to show you that the two doctrines do not match.

Upon this confession will the "called out" be called.

A Mallam in my area over a loud speaker said that Jesus was not sure of himself, that is why he aked that question, who say yes that I am.

The mosque has never been attacked despite the fact that on Fridays, he used more than half of the time to speak against Jesus.
just imagining what will happen if a pastor preaches against mohammed over a loud speaker.
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by cosby02(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
F***k RELIGION
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Question 2.
The meaning of this word is from Greek "Christians". Which means followers of Christ.

It was first mentioned in Antioch.

This is a quote from Quran.

"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

He shall be of the righteous or of Righteousness.

Christians, means, therefore, Follower of he that is righteous.

Now, If he the Quran confirmed his righteousness and the righteous one claimed to be the Son of God, in a book that is earlier written before Quran, why is he called a thief now? Why is he given names other than Righteousness?

Whatever a righteous person say or do should at least be true.

To the Christians, Are you a FOLLOWER of a righteous one?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
No derogatory statements will be made against Mohammed and Islam on this thread.

I have read the Quran, and have done a lot of research on the Prophet himself.

I know of his character, the Revelation, and everything that is available to know.

I will only make my points based on his teachings.

I employ all children of God to follow suit on this thread. I don't have to abuse or make derogatory remarks about him. I know who he is and I am not worried about his teachings or believes.

Whatever is happening to him wherever he is now is his cross to carry, not mine.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Samsimple(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Eehh up nepa
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
He said he was not sure of where he was going after death.

Pastor Kumuyi knows where he is going after death.

Adeboye said he saw his mansion.

Jesus said he goes to the Father.

I say that I will rest in the bossom of the Lord by his grace.

So, we don't need to insult him or his teachings. We have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Can I be saved by just being a good person? Do I really need Jesus?.

Act Chapter 10 vs 1-48.

I will summarised it.

This was written about Cornelius.... A DEVOUT MAN, and one that FEARED GOD WITH ALL HIS HOUSE. Which GIAVE MUCH ALMS to the people and PRAYED TO GOD ALWAY. This is found in verse 2.

Now, cornelius sent some people to go and call Apostle Peter.

These people said....we come because of Cornelius, A just man, one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jew. WAS WARNED FROM GOD BY A HOLY ANGEL TO SEND FOR THEE AND TO HEAR WORDS OF THEE. Verse 22 of the same book.

This is it. The Jews are not easily pleased. For this man to have a good report of the Jews, and to have all these attributes of being good and just, he should be on his way to heaven.

Yet, he was warned by an angel to hear the gospel. Why?

His present state could not save him.

Maybe God decided to show him the way because of his type of person?

But his type of person could not save him.

Apostle Peter had a dream before these messangers came where he was asked to kill and eat an animal he has always regarded as UNCLEAN as a Jew.

He refused. God said in that dream...what God has cleansed do not call unclean. He woke up from the dream and the messagers stood by his gate.

He was baptized and they all spoke in tongues.

Do you know that the apostles rebuked him for preaching to an uncircumcised?

Some of you who have not believed will be given a chance. If indeed you are what you say you are and if you Yield to his warning without shutting your heart.

Jesus is needed for salvation.

Your works cannot save you.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oche211:

just imagining what will happen if a pastor preaches against mohammed over a loud speaker.
Just imagine

You shall know the truth. And the truth shall set you free.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

It means you shall know Jesus, and he will set you free. Set me free from what?

The greatest bondage is the bondage of the fear of DEATH.

If you know where you are going after death and it is not a horrible place, you have been set free from that fear of DEATH, the greatest fear of all.

You will not be worried by watever anyone says about what is the truth, because it has already given you freedom.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:
F***k RELIGION

Religion is believing anything. Judaism, Islam, Christianity'.

Being a child of God is knowing what you believe, practice what you believe, and being SET FREE by what you believe.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by cosby02(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Being a child of God is knowing what you believe, practice what you believe, and being SET FREE by what you believe.
F****k off undecided
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Wilgrea7(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

permit me to ask.. if someone from Islam or Judaism practices and knows what he/she believes in ... can they be classified as “being a child of God" ?
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Wilgrea7 post=60347899]

permit me to ask.. if someone from Islam or Judaism practices and knows what he/she believes in ... can they be classified as “being a child of God" ?[/quote

Is the belief capable of setting you free?

The ONLY thing that sets anyone free is the Truth.

Is the belief the truth? You are only a child of God if what you believe is the truth.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Question 3.
Why is it that a lot of children of God have been persecuted because of Christ?

If there is not something revealing about Jesus, the number of persecutions wouldn't have been this much.

If there is evil, then this force is trying hard to hide something from mankind.

Whatever it is, I am sure it is worth knowing.

All the doctrines that have sprung up after Christ have something in common.

THEY ATTEMPTED TO DOWNGRADE THE PERSON OF CHRIST.

For instance,..... He is either a prophet, a teacher, the holy one, etc. They believe in his miraculous birth and miracles. A holy one they say. Yet this holy one said he will die and ressurected on the third day.

He did and showed himself to the Apostles apostles nd other 500 disciples after ressurection.

Devil Said to Eve in the garden of Eden. You shall not die but your eyes Shall be opened and you shall know good and evil.

A downgrade of God's message of death for disobedience. Knowing good and evil will eventually lead to death.

The main reason why Jesus came was to save mankind through his blood. Believing in his name is key to salvation. This is what the devil fights a lot. Hence the downgrade and persecutions of whoever carries that message.

Pls read my thread Who is Jesus"

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Auki: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
There is no deity worthy of worship other than ALLAH. And those deities you called created nothing, they have no power nor do they know when the hour(Judgment day) will be established.

Who created heavens and earth?
Who created Adam, Mary, Angels and you?
Did Jesus call mankind to worship him instead of God?

Jesus call mankind to worship only God alone just like Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Noah etc.

You will certainly come to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2017
I think I know what the problem is...

It is about Jesus, God and Allah.

Read this and follow the statements slowly take note of each word.

God is the Almighty, the Ancient of Days.
HE IS INVINCIBLE all powerful, all knowing THE FATHER.

The holy Spirit (Spirit of God) Came upon Mary and it was said, That which you shall give birth to, is the son of God. Luke 1 vs 37.

God who is a spirit, has a spirit. Wonderful!!!!

Now, God Almighty is invincible.

From the SPIRIT OF GOD AND HIS POWER Jesus was conceived. Luke 1 vs 35.

Now think...........God Almighty is invincible, UNSEEN, The all knowing, all powerful.

Suddenly, there came through him, a physical bodily being, not from sperm and egg. (Pause here)

John 1 vs 18......No man hath seen God anytime. But the son declare him.

Jesus said.....

The father judge No man. He has committed the judgement to the Son.

Why will God do that? He said " because he is the son of man".

Meaning........?

God in man form, judging man.

(Pause Here. Do not forget God as the invincible and Jesus his bodily form).

Jesus made a lot of clear distinctions between him and the father,

." I can of my own self do nothing. AS I HEAR I JUDGE. Talking about hearing from the father.

The disciples said show us the father. He replied

If you have seen me, you have seen the father. Why look for the Father? (Take note of the clear distinction that I mentioned and yet, this statement)

Isaiah said, " Unto us a son is given. His name shall be called THE EVERLASTING FATHER. (Pause here. A son, being called EVERLASTING FATHER.)

Jesus said.... I and my father are one.

Lastly, John 16 vs 27.....The father loves you because you believe that I CAME OUT FROM GOD.

Summary: When you glorify Jesus, You Glorify God in bodily form. I and my father are one.

If I say " God Almighty, thank you for my life" I speak about him as THE UNSEEN , ALMIGHTY GOD.

IF I say, Jesus I worship you,
It means I am referring to the bodily form of the ALMIGHTY. I AM STILL WORSHIPING GOD.

The Christians worship no other God, than The Almighty, the unseen, whose name is YAWEH.

Worshiping any other God is Idolatry.

Whom "you call" ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Now, Sango has a mode of worship, prayer, teachings, style, etc. This includes all other gods.

Yahweh and Allah who we call God Almighty,has different style of worship, teachings, style, etc.

It is evidently clear that they are not the same.

Moslem FAITHFULS might want to indeed worship the Almighty, but we have a problem here.

Christians worship God Almighty too.

Why are there ways different?

Is it possible that one of them ( Yahweh, Allah) is not who it was meant to be?

This is the main problem. This is where we difer.

I will furnish you with Yaweh's way. Do same with Allah.

You will see a clear difference.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jesus is the way.

He can give you life.

He told us that he can give life.

He called a dead Lazarus who had died 4 four days.

He came out bound, hand and foot. That is authority.

He will call out and his people will ressurect on the Last die.

This has saved us from the fear of DEATH

Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Didov1(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
..is it that same thread writen by toks2008,...u made a mistake somewhere...he NEVER said muslim dnt av 2 bliv in christ..infact dats what he preached about...he explained at d first page of his thread that sofar a muslim believe that christ died 4 him and take him as his personal LORD AND SAVIOUR,he can still make heaven without converting to christianity(duo i'm nt fully in support of his ideaology)he explained further that most of them never found christ bcox d idea of converting to christianity scares them away....i think thats d main purpose of that thread......nice writeup
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Didov1:
..is it that same thread writen by toks2008,...u made a mistake somewhere...he NEVER said muslim dnt av 2 bliv in christ..infact dats what he preached about...he explained at d first page of his thread that sofar a muslim believe that christ died 4 him and take him as his personal LORD AND SAVIOUR,he can still make heaven without converting to christianity(duo i'm nt fully in support of his ideaology)he explained further that most of them never found christ bcox d idea of converting to christianity scares them away....i think thats d main purpose of that thread......nice writeup

May the holy spirit continue to guide you and strengthen you with more wisdom and knowledge in Christian Jesus.

You just summarized that thread. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

May the holy spirit continue to guide you and strengthen you with more wisdom and knowledge in Christian Jesus.

See the reasons why I responded to the thread. These points are copied from there.
28)

,we all practise Islam and as long as we emulate the teachings of the prophets including Jesus(As the Quran clearly points this out,we are Christians which means a Muslim is inadvertently a christian and a christian who submits to GOD is automatically practising Islam so why the segregation?

Whether you claim to be a Christian or a Muslim, whether you convert from Islam to Christianity or visavs, it is inconsequential to GOD.

3.Whether you pray to God in a mosque or in a church,whether you celebrate eld fitir or easter or whether you celebrate Eld kibir or Christmas, it does not matter to GOD but only the salvation of your soul matters to him.

7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names..

These are not biblical. These cannot be Revelations from God.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

See the reasons why I responded to the thread. These points are copied from there.
28)

,we all practise Islam and as long as we emulate the teachings of the prophets including Jesus(As the Quran clearly points this out,we are Christians which means a Muslim is inadvertently a christian and a christian who submits to GOD is automatically practising Islam so why the segregation?

Whether you claim to be a Christian or a Muslim, whether you convert from Islam to Christianity or visavs, it is inconsequential to GOD.

3.Whether you pray to God in a mosque or in a church,whether you celebrate eld fitir or easter or whether you celebrate Eld kibir or Christmas, it does not matter to GOD but only the salvation of your soul matters to him.

7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names..

These are not biblical. These cannot be Revelations from God.

Not Scriptural?

Please explain...

Was there anywhere in the scriptures that says unless anyone belong to a certain religion,he or she will never be saved?

The popular scriptural verse says for God so loved the world that he gave his.......THAT WHOSOEVER (be you a Muslim or christian)believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Furthermore let me shock you...Remove Quran 4:157 from the Islamic doctrine and it will amaze you that good Muslims are more GOD loving,morally upright than many Christians

This is a revelation GOD gave me and many Muslims in far away Iran and Saudi Arabia have received salvation through it while they still practise islam (Act of submittion to ALLAH (JEHOVAH).
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Not Scriptural?

Please explain...

Was there anywhere in the scriptures that says unless anyone belong to a certain religion,he or she will never be saved?

The popular scriptural verse says for God so loved the world that he gave his.......THAT WHOSOEVER (be you a Muslim or christian)believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Furthermore let me shock you...Remove Quran 4:157 from the Islamic doctrine and it will amaze you that good Muslims are more GOD loving,morally upright than many Christians

This is a revelation GOD gave me and many Muslims in far away Iran and Saudi Arabia have received salvation through it while they still practise islam (Act of submittion to ALLAH (JEHOVAH).

Pls read this thread and the thread titled "Jesus, Allah/ God See where we differ." . All the proof that you need is there.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Didov1(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Amen..thank you
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Not Scriptural?

Please explain...

1. We all do not practice Islam.
2. " Whether you practice Islam or not....it is inconsequential to God" .......Not true sir.
3. We do not serve the same God. Worship, prayer, time of prayer, belief, the God himself,etc......all these do not match what is obtainable in Islam.

All these points were explained in details in those threads I refer you to.

God will not contradict himself. The Almighty God will not tell you those things listed.

Don't just read a part of the Bible. Read the whole Bible.

Woe unto him that says God say when he has not spoken. This is in the Bible.

Let's be careful of the information we pass across.
Many may be mislead. Our God is a consuming fire.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

1. We all do not practice Islam.
2. " Whether you practice Islam or not....it is inconsequential to God" .......Not true sir.
3. We do not serve the same God. Worship, prayer, time of prayer, belief, the God himself,etc......all these do not match what is obtainable in Islam.

All these points were explained in details in those threads I refer you to.

God will not contradict himself. The Almighty God will not tell you those things listed.

Don't just read a part of the Bible. Read the whole Bible.

Woe unto him that says God say when he has not spoken. This is in the Bible.

Let's be careful of the information we pass across.
Many may be mislead. Our God is a consuming fire.

God bless you.

Pray for maturity in the word of GOD..It's so amazing that you still dwell on religion..smh..

When you die go to the portal of heaven and hell and start screaming "I'M A CHRISTIAN" maybe that will give you automatic entry.

Have a great day.
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Pray for maturity in the word of GOD..It's so amazing that you still dwell on religion..smh..

When you die go to the portal of heaven and he'll and start screaming "I'M A CHRISTIAN" maybe that will give you automatic entry.

Have a great day.

Thanks.
Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Blackfire(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Two of you are right, but is your terminology that is a little bit different.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 4:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Blackfire:
Two of you are right, but is your terminology that is a little bit different.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

God's Keeping Power. / Deeper Life Pastor Arrested, Detained By Masquerade / David Wood Explains Why Muslims Kill Fellow Muslims (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.