Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why All Small Businesses Should Have A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why All Small Businesses Should Have A Website (1148 Views)

Why Businesses Should Invest In Laravel Development Services In 2021? / Top 5 Reasons Why Businesses Should Have A Website / Web Hosting Features Every Businesses Should Take Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Small Businesses Should Have A Website by Dd247: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Many small businesses, especially new small businesses, run a lean operation. They focus on necessities and urgent matters, only spending money when they need to. So, it’s easy to see why some business owners might think a website is a luxury item they can afford to live without.

They might even believe a Facebook page is enough for an online presence, or that a sign with their phone number will generate calls, or that a traditional mailer will help them sell products. But the truth is, the only way to start promoting a business is by building a professional website.

An effective website is the cornerstone of your company — it houses important information, and your customers expect you to have one.

Your website acts as a portal so customers can learn more about your company, as well as research product information and determine if they want to do business with you. If you’re a small business owner, you need to realize that a website isn’t an expensive luxury or a frivolous endeavor — it’s an affordable, fundamental tool that every company needs.

A website is the anchor for your marketing.

Before you print a business card or spend a penny on advertising, you need to start marketing by building a website.

A website will act as an anchor for all of your advertising efforts. All business details, product information and promotions should live on your website first. Then, you can create marketing materials that fall in line with your domain name, which will drive customers to your website for additional information.

Thinking on how to create your idea, Digital Design247 are ever ready to help you get started
Re: Why All Small Businesses Should Have A Website by kml33: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Such an insightful and informative post. Having answered the question "why?" I believe the question a business owner would have is "who?" I mean who can help me design my website? This question is very important because many business owners would most likely not have enough time or patience needed to create a website by themselves. So, who can they turn to, someone with the right expertise of course and reliable as well.

To start with, I'll say businesses can work with a freelance website designer or a web design company. However, I'll like to say from personal experience that working with a web design company is better. This is because there is usually more website designer in companies who would work on your project. And as they say, two good heads are better than one. Now imagine when you have more than two good heads actually working to help a business get the best website possible, the result will definitely be great.

Working with the right website design company is the most rewarding way to go about building a website for your business. And in case your business is in Lagos, the company to consider working with is DientWeb. The company offers Corporate website design services as well as eCommerce website development. They have some of the best website designers and developer in Nigeria and you can be sure your website will be excellent when you work with them.
Re: Why All Small Businesses Should Have A Website by All4real2: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
kml33:
Such an insightful and informative post. Having answered the question "why?" I believe the question a business owner would have is "who?" I mean who can help me design my website? This question is very important because many business owners would most likely not have enough time or patience needed to create a website by themselves. So, who can they turn to, someone with the right expertise of course and reliable as well.

To start with, I'll say businesses can work with a freelance website designer or a web design company. However, I'll like to say from personal experience that working with a web design company is better. This is because there is usually more website designer in companies who would work on your project. And as they say, two good heads are better than one. Now imagine when you have more than two good heads actually working to help a business get the best website possible, the result will definitely be great.

Working with the right website design company is the most rewarding way to go about building a website for your business. And in case your business is in Lagos, the company to consider working with is DientWeb. The company offers Corporate website design services as well as eCommerce website development. They have some of the best website designers and developer in Nigeria and you can be sure your website will be excellent when you work with them.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 100k Instagram Account / Attension Web Host! / Website Moderator Wanted: Must Live In The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.