Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (30357 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
eezeribe:
The lady doesn't look excited... I think Ubi Franklin is a weak man when it comes to dealing with women.
nawa oo..he should perform pana for her abi
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Omo see screeding.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She look bored
go and entertain her
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by guru03(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Just trying to make Lilian jealous, very unfortunate.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by samsam2019: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
This mumu should find someonewith a low profile to marry/fvck

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
eezeribe:
The lady doesn't look excited... I think Ubi Franklin is a weak man when it comes to dealing with women.

FACT
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Faithscharms2(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
With all his money he isn't looking fresh like the girl sef undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Money always miss road.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
See a married man looking so excited getting a selfie with a Kenyan pay-as-you-go geh.
Ubi u be mumu oo, walahi

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Alcatraz007: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Funmiladey:
Yankee banks available for ur cash deposits at good rate

contact me via bruce4u2017@gmail.com
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Duru009(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Now I know Ubi is a very weak guy. Going for this Lady or doing anything with her will be the greatest mistake this guy will make!!

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by shilz(f): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
He should go take care of face, he looks rough.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Funmiladey(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Done

Alcatraz007:

contact me via bruce4u2017@gmail.com
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by goodvision12(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Somebody better advice this young man, he has a son and plenty responsibilities, Vera Sidika will drink him like a bottle of cheap Vodka and dump him like problematic Japanese car.......... angry
I thought this guy is a married man
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Fresia01(f): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017

If this man hasn't legally divorced from his wife, if NO,then this is wrong. It feels like emotional manipulation. If he misses his wife and wants her back, when not use words that won't cost a fortune unlike boat rides..Wonder why we humans have problems communicating our intents to get our objectives...Everyone is feeling poosh these days, family values are been threatened. What does this prove, as a father with a young kid? If it's the wife going on boat cruise now, we will hear him all over the media saying he always knew she was a bitch and it confirmed it..

Men, it's not weakness to do the right thing, it's sensibility.

What a wimp of a guy !!!

What if you have tried to make it work and the other partner doesn't seem to care?? Ubi tried his best..

I have been acting a fool just to make my relationship with my bf work even when he didn't call on my birthday with the flimsy excuse that his phone's screen got damaged.. At a point, I just had to move on and have fun.. Nobody is worth dying for cus of love
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Crixina(f): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Hate those julius Caesar flower women put on their heads on pictures.
I hate it more.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Crixina(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin
soberdrunk:
Somebody better advice this young man, he has a son and plenty responsibilities, Vera Sidika will drink him like a bottle of cheap Vodka and dump him like problematic Japanese car.......... angry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by Trippletriangle: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
After one and gold digger: waste of destiny
Re: Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) by olaefosa: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
ubi has always been an AssPIT..fake as guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos / I Became Sexually Inactive After Prostate Surgery – Veteran Actor, Kola Oyewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.