Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k (2311 Views)

Nationwide Multiple Vacancies For Sdgs And Market Access Project (map) / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience / How To Produce Biscuits And Snacks @ Home With Just #60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2017
HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DELICIOUS BISCUITS WITH JUST #60K. MAKE MINIMUM OF #75K MONTHLY

Hello guys, a happy new week to you all. I want to use this medium to let you know that you can make at least #75,000 monthly producing and marketing homemade biscuits and snacks.

I have two types that I produce and market. Just added it to my popcorn business outfits.
Remember last week or so, I created A TOTALLY FREE manual on POPCORN BUSINESS and gave it out to almost 200persons out of which I picked out only 30 persons who are ready and serious to assist and mentor freely.

This thread also is one of them BUT a bit DIFFERENT.

I won't waste my efforts and energy again on people who just need free materials and are not serious or ready to start this business like the 200+ I gave free manual on POPCORN PRODUCTION. IT IS NOT A FREE MANUAL

This is the product of my 1year experience in snacks and biscuits production and sales. I concentrate on only two kinds of product- shortbread biscuit I make locally and bread snack (both sells for #50 per wrap).

WHAT YOU NEED TO START:
1. INGREDIENTS
flour
Milk
Sugar
Very good butter brand
Flavour(optional)
2. MATERIALS
Good oven(small size)
Cutting tools
Rolling tools
Pans/bowls
Table
e.t.c
I have package a complete manual on feasibility studies comprising:
MATERIALS and who to get good ones from (with contacts)
INGREDIENTS- quality ones to use
BEST PRODUCTION STEPS
COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS
MARKETING CHANNELS

I just want to assist you who is busy searching for job wasting your time,money and resources or you that want additional income to what you are earning now.

MAJOR REASON: The main reason I am not giving out this for FREE like I usually do is because I don't want my efforts and time to be a waste like before I was giving out manuals like this for free to people not ready to start the business and time wasters. I want you to pay something for this. No matter how small it is. So that you will value it and go into the business thus not wasting my efforts.

That's why you will pay for it BUT just a token.

PRICE: If you want to go into this business and have the start-up capital, then you can get the manual for just #1000.00. Normally, I can't give out this kind of INFO for less than #5000k.

But I want to help people and for the sake of taking it serious, that's why am attaching a little token to it and it is for limited time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you ready to kick-start and need the manual, drop your email here. If you are not ready or you want it for free like my other manuals, don't drop your email here because I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU 100% FREE.

I will only give free mentorship and follow up to those ready and have the capital to start.And once the number of persons I can conveniently mentor, I will stop receiving emails.

If you drop your email,and receive a mail from me on how to make payment and yoh youpay and receive the manual, if you are not satisfied, ask for your #1k back with a good reason.

Please don't drop any negative comments here. Keep your opinions to yourself. This is for right-thinking minded business people and entrepreneurs ready to be their OWN BOSSES. Not for negative thinkers.

ALL YOU NEED TO START IS IN THE MANUAL.

Drop your email with the caption:

"I AM INTERESTED, READY TO GET THE MANUAL AND READY TO START.""

See pictures of some my snacks below and the type of oven I use and you will need too.

I repeat myself once again.

This manual am offering here is not FOR FREE.
IT'S #1000. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT AND CAN'T START THE BUSINESS SOON, PLEASE DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL HERE.

YOU MIGHT BE EMBARRASSED.

ALL THOSE WHO DROPPED THEIR EMAILS that I have responded to and yet to comply should do so or forfeit their chances.

Those I haven't responded to should kindly check their mails this morning for my response.

I say it again. don't drop your mail if you won't comply or ready to do the business.

Thanks all.
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
The kind of oven I use. you might use this type or a bit bigger one. but you must be very careful on where you buy.

Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Biscuits freshly made ready for packaging.

Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
packaged shortbread snacks ready for supply.
Either you use already made wraps like the one here or you customize yours

Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
I CAN'T POST ALL HERE.ALL YOU NEED IS IN THE MANUAL.
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by code87: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stevetutoh@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by osahon360(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmaimafidon70@gmail.com i m interested,ready to get the manual and ready to start
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Esmael23(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
obi2smart:

HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DELICIOUS BISCUITS WITH JUST #60K. MAKE MINIMUM OF #75K MONTHLY

Hello guys, a happy new week to you all. I want to use this medium to let you know that you can make at least #75,000 monthly producing and marketing homemade biscuits and snacks.

I have two types that I produce and market. Just added it to my popcorn business outfits.
Remember last week or so, I created A TOTALLY FREE manual on POPCORN BUSINESS and gave it out to almost 200persons out of which I picked out only 30 persons who are ready and serious to assist and mentor freely.

I won't waste my efforts and energy again on people who just need free materials and are not serious or ready to start this business like the 200+ I gave free manual on POPCORN PRODUCTION. IT IS NOT A FREE MANUAL

This is the product of my 1year experience in snacks and biscuits production and sales. I concentrate on only two kinds of product- shortbread biscuit I make locally and bread snack (both sells for #50 per wrap).

WHAT YOU NEED TO START:
1. INGREDIENTS
flour
Milk
Sugar
Very good butter brand
Flavour(optional)
2. MATERIALS
Good oven(small size)
Cutting tools
Rolling tools
Pans/bowls
Table
e.t.c
BEST PRODUCTION STEPS
COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS
MARKETING CHANNELS

I just want to assist you who is busy searching for job wasting your time,money and resources or you that want additional income to what you are earning now.

MAJOR REASON: The main reason I am not giving out this for FREE like I usually do is because I don't want my efforts and time to be a waste like before I was giving out manuals like this for free to people not ready to start the business and time wasters. I want you to pay something for this. No matter how small it is. So that you will value it and go into the business thus not wasting my efforts.

PRICE: If you want to go into this business and have the start-up capital, then you can get the manual for just #1000.00. Normally, I can't give out this kind of INFO for less than #5000k.

But I want to help people and for the sake of taking it serious, that's why am attaching a little token to it and it is for limited time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you ready to kick-start and need the manual, drop your email here. If you are not ready or you want it for free like my other manuals, don't drop your email here because I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU 100% FREE.

I will only give free mentorship and follow up to those ready and have the capital to start.And once the number of persons I can conveniently mentor, I will stop receiving emails.

If you drop your email,and receive a mail from me on how to make payment and yoh youpay and receive the manual, if you are not satisfied, ask for your #1k back with a good reason.

Please don't drop any negative comments here. Keep your opinions to yourself. This is for right-thinking minded business people and entrepreneurs ready to be their OWN BOSSES. Not for negative thinkers.

See pictures of some my snacks below and the type of oven I use and you will need too.

Thanks and happy new week.

I am interested, ready to get the Manuel and ready to start

ismaila23sanni@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by deborsky(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
interested. adelaw4jah@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by azelab: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
akinlabiazeez@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by pausha: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Interested email :contactene@yahoo.com, WhatsApp 08036812553
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Righttalk: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dannieupright@gmail.com and aomachonu@gmail.com
I'm very much interested sir
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by uc4uandc(f): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
thompsonibeh@gmail.com

"I AM INTERESTED, READY TO GET THE MANUAL AND READY TO START."
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
I'm interested too
oyeyemiomooreofe@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by inyenekere(m): 2:12am On Sep 12, 2017
iinyeneekeree@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by obi2smart: 4:05am On Sep 12, 2017
PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE THIS POST AND THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AND READY.

THAT'S WHY THE MANUAL IS NOT FREE. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE HIGHLY EMBARRASSED IF YOU DO.

THE MANUAL IS ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE THEIR OWN BOSSES IN BUSINESS.

Thanks everybody for your corporation and understanding.
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by zubyzars2016: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2017
I am interested too
chika265@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by wondaboi2010(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Planetboi2003@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Estim07: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Interested owolabiesther7@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by belcom10(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
ksolo1910@gmail.com please am interested
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
I'm seriously interested exceptional.donald@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by BiafranYouths(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Kemofarms@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Benbisco(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
I am interested and ready to start.
fvine87@gmail.com.
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by LadyRia: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Interested email uchennannamchi@gmail.com
I have been making these cookies as a hobby now am out of job and started selling will need to learn the shortbread too

1 Share

Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by ofeguono: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am interested. My email address is ofeguono@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by osho213(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
osho213@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Kellsweet: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelechijerald@yahoo.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by Ayus4u(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
obi2smart:

WHAT YOU NEED TO START:
1. INGREDIENTS
flour
Milk
Sugar
Very good butter brand
Flavour(optional)
2. MATERIALS
Good oven(small size)
Cutting tools
Rolling tools
Pans/bowls
Table
e.t.c
BEST PRODUCTION STEPS
COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS
MARKETING CHANNELS

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW

Thanks and happy new week.

I am interested, ready to get the Manuel and ready to start

ayodeleolabanji2@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by kingsley55(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
interested and ready to start: oluchizor55@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by folaniyi3: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
i'm ready for it meh = folaniyi3@gmail.com pls inbox me God bless you
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by chigo4flow(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
mosesodutolu02@gmail.com
Re: How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k by pswankyemtb(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
"I AM INTERESTED, READY TO GET THE MANUAL AND READY TO START pswankyemtb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In A Multinational Company (8 Positions) / Nationwide Graduate/management Development Programme At Ecobank, 22nd December, / Jaiz Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.