Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Adobe Photoshop Tutorial With Download Links - Basics Of Graphics Ecover Designs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adobe Photoshop Tutorial With Download Links - Basics Of Graphics Ecover Designs (1159 Views)

Adobe Photoshop Training / Benefits Of Graphics Design As A Career Path / Guides To Design Ebook & Print Book Covers With Adobe Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Photoshop Tutorial With Download Links - Basics Of Graphics Ecover Designs by microsofttutor(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adobe Photoshop is one of the offline graphic design software that is used to edit pictures, design different professional graphics like book cover designs for various online book publishing platforms, social media images, Ad banners, document files, typography, illustration, 3D modelling and animation, company and website logo, etc.

In this tutorial article, you will learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop Creative Studio (CS) series and CC series, how to use the various tools to edit pictures and graphics with step by step screenshots. The main aim of this tutorial is to show you some basic features of Photoshop which will help you design professional book covers for your books on Amazon and CreateSpace. I will also give you some working download links where you can download the cracked versions of Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CC for free!

Step by Step Training on Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CC
For the illustrations in this tutorial article, I will use Adobe Photoshop CS6. My reason for choosing this version is because it closely resembles Adobe Photoshop CC versions with little differences, which I will point out in the course of this tutorial. I also chose this version so that I can utilize the medium to explain the new features in Adobe Photoshop CS6 which are not available in the previous versions and how to use them.
By the end of this tutorial, you mastered the new Photoshop CS6 user interface and how to customize it. You will also be able to use all the tools in this version both newly added tools and the previously existing tools like the type tool, shape tools, etc. to design some simple professional graphics like book covers and flyers.

Many People ask the following questions:

What is Photoshop used for?
How can I make a design in Photoshop?
How can I design a professional book cover with Photoshop?
How can I be a graphic designer?
How we can use Adobe Photoshop?
How can I learn graphic design?
How can I make a design in Photoshop?
How do you Photoshop photos?

This tutorial article answers all these questions.

SEE ALSO: HOW TO DESIGN PROFESSIONAL BOOK COVERS WITH CANVA TOOL FOR FREE at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/09/how-to-design-professional-book-covers-with-canva.html

How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended & CC for Free

Adobe Photoshop full version is not initially free but now you can download it for free. You will also nee the license key to activate or crack it. The application is available for both Windows PC and Mac.

Here are the minimum system requirements for Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CC versions:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD 64 bit processor with a speed of about 1.8 GHz.
RAM: 1GB (1GB VRAM required for 3D features).
HARD DRIVE SPACE: 4 to 5GB of available hard drive space for installation.
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (or later versions).

Here are some free working download links to Photoshop CS6 and CC Extended:
Click http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/09/adobe-photoshop-tutorial-learn-basics-of-graphics-design.html to see full tutorial article with screen to screen images and also for the direct download link to the cracked version of Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CC.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2021 Access Bank Prospective Green Interns... / I Want A Career In Stockbroking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.