Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

MTN Customer Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Customer Service (1392 Views)

Mtn Customer Service Role For 2.2/lower Credit Graduate / MTN Customer Service Job Apply Now! / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Customer Service Rep. Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Customer Service by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmm, scam has and is really going a long way o!!!! How can someone "180 " call my GLO number and claim to be an Mtn customer rep....asking me to download Mtn app etc...even saying der can't find my name on the system so I need to tell them my name?...Shebi your bio as a customer should pop up already during the call?buh dis one was another way around!!! E weak me, abeg do dey use ordinary name to hack anything lol...I tire pple self!!! Sometimes this num dat we drop anyhow ain't too heathy.
Re: MTN Customer Service by maxwell767(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin

We are approaching December...! Anything is possible grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Service by otimothy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Its quite possible though, as you do know when you register your line, you also give your alternate number.

However, you cant write off the possibility of a scam sha.

Though scammers cant even mask a 3 digit number.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Service by tosbobby(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
The name they requested is just a prerequisite, if you were able to respond, they will proceed to the major questions that will help them elicit the main info required to achieve their goal.
What I thing you would have done is to waste their airtime but who knowns if he was calling with the bonus received on recharge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admin/personal Assistant Urgently Needed! / Websites To Download Engineering Books For Free / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.