Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… (1201 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Childhood Memories That Keeps You Smiling.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… by PalmchatApp: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Childhood memories are meant to be cherished, remembered and appreciated. Life was so much fun back then with little or no worries. Growing up is a trap, you start to take responsibilities, meet different people and so on. Childhood memories were so much of a big deal back then.

These are some of the childhood memories that were so much of a big deal and still lingers on today.

1.Mummy and Daddy: most kids from 80’s and 90’s enjoyed this game. It was fun filled acting like a matured couple even as kids. It was more like hide and seek game. This game was the real deal back then.

2.Writing Names of Noise Makers: This is one list you wouldn’t ever wish your name was. The list was for those ones fond of disturbing the classroom. Everyone suddenly becomes close to the person writing the list. Once your name is on the list, you are in for it.

3.Putting on Christmas clothes: if your mum never dressed you up for Christmas, then you didn’t enjoy growing up. Christmas outfits was a big deal for us then. Most times, we get too excited that we mess up the clothes before party begins. Christmas clothes came with sunglasses, wrist watch and so on.

4. Going for Parties: most kids back then enjoyed going for parties. Either end of the year party, birthday party or any. We cried so much if we are not taken along for these parties. We just loved the idea of going for parties, participating in games and so on.

5.Outdoor Games: if you didn’t play games like ‘’suwe, my name my name, tinko tinko’’, then you really missed. There were so many games back then that was seen as a big deal. Unlike now that computer game has taken over.

Continue reading on...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/10-childhood-memories-that-was-so-much-of-a-big-deal-then

Re: 10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mummy & Daddy was the beginnin' of sexual immorality in my life...

I've grown from strength to strength grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… by PalmchatApp: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
lmaoooooo
ShyCypher:

Re: 10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

ma niggagrin

(1) (Reply)

Importation Master Guide / The Worst Law Ever - Iran Drug Law. / Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.