Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (96611 Views)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by ima4sure(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yoyostic:
This Iamairforce1 guy is so patient,no matter how they bash him, e no just send anybody.

That is undilluted maturity......

dude just earned my respect.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Duru009(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
After eating this combination. U go hit m welle!!

Carry gooooo joor!
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by troubleseller: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Do you get paid to comment on any of my thread that pops up ?
Well no. Now be a good lad and answer my question.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by PastorAji(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Got back from school feeling so tired so I took a quick nap
Only to get up I found this delicious Semo and okra soup , roasted corn and the rest all prepared by my beautiful girl friend .

Wow

This is love .

Get a caring bae and be happy.

It is too late to fail, Amen .
for those liking and sharing this God-forsaken post.....

Are YOU NUTS
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by rosalieene(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Chai,this is brutal.,rosalieene,why not maintain ur Lane undecided
inukwa!!!
What is brutal?
Words from a nonentity?
Biko park well...
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by ima4sure(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mbediogu:
Dat is not why school fees are paid. Dat is not what your people sent you to do. Dat is not how to assess a woman for love and marriage. Dat is not how to graduate on time. I do not understand the need for your post. Farewell fellow Nairalander.

Haba.....he shall not die IJN...Amen

Kilode
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wonderful combination shocked

Fine guy like you : Fufu & okra, corn, coke, cigar and you call ds love

Na your type dey throway atomic bomb for class.

North Korea need people like you to use your fart create weapon of mass destruction.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Magnifik18:
Wonderful combination shocked

Fine guy like you : Fufu & okra, corn, coke, cigar and you call ds love

Na your type dey throway atomic bomb for class.

North Korea need people like you to use your fart create weapon of mass destruction.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by postigar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Air Force 1, what have you done to yourself. You need to go and beg your village people, most especially the man that stood as your God father during your naming ceremony.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Vandieee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
rosalieene:

shatap there

be ashamed of yaself.

take a moment of your time and think,

"without nairaland, what are you "

am pretty much sure, the house you are showcasing belongs to the person you are living with.

worst still, you are even a student

I know ur type, u are always sucked up indoors, no friends, low self-esteem that's why you find solace in nairaland. You have gotten the popularity you want, yet what are you know for? People see you as a fool, dumb brain, chicken, stupid etc. you better grow up.

EASY ON ME NAAAH cry
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Queerworld(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
After eating all these, you wash it down with smoke?

Lol.

So d food can go down properly now
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by fof1: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Got back from school feeling so tired so I took a quick nap
Only to get up I found this delicious Semo and okra soup , roasted corn and the rest all prepared by my beautiful girl friend .

Wow

This is love .

Get a caring bae and be happy.

It is too late to fail, Amen .

AND U THINK U ARE ENJOYING, CONFUSED FOOL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2017
rosalieene:

shatap there

be ashamed of yaself.

take a moment of your time and think,

"without nairaland, what are you "

am pretty much sure, the house you are showcasing belongs to the person you are living with.

worst still, you are even a student

I know ur type, u are always sucked up indoors, no friends, low self-esteem that's why you find solace in nairaland. You have gotten the popularity you want, yet what are you know for? People see you as a fool, dumb brain, chicken, stupid etc. you better grow up.

Cyber bullying isn't the best. Don't be the cause of someone's suicide, it may not affect him but someone with a similar life pattern. It's really not difficult to be nice!!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by cybriz82(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2017
airforce 1 d hushpuppi of nairaland lolz no mind them jur lolz
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by niyiforeal(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Nairaland mods are so pathetic, pushing this trash on front page so so stupid of them if guys don't have better news to push, den don't I am sure u guys are working hand in hand to make the motherfucker stay relevant on nairaland undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 14, 2017
pocohantas:
She served you akpu, with roasted corn as appetiser or what?

Does she want you to die of constipation?
I tire oo, please poco what do u suggest we do to that girl?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Loxide: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2017
I can see you are combining the 3 states of matter in one stomach; solid (fufu, corn, etc), liquid (canned drink) and gas (cigarette). Isorait.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Carter4luv(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2017
She also serve u cigarette. Baddo
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by rosalieene(f): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

Cyber bullying isn't the best. Don't be the cause of someone's suicide, it may not affect him but someone with a similar life pattern. It's really not difficult to be nice!!!

lol

it seems you don't know this guy in question, are you new on NL?

just check out his threads... you would be wondering if this is a normal human being. I bet, if everyone opens irrelevant threads like him, nairaland will close down.

more annoying is the fact that the mods pushed this trash to FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2017
rosalieene:

lol

it seems you don't know this guy in question, are you new on NL?

just check out his threads... you would be wondering if this is a normal human being. I bet, if everyone opens irrelevant threads like him, nairaland will close down.

more annoying is the fact that the mods pushed this trash to FP

Lol

It's irrelevant yet you jump on it

You're a fan.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Ihotune(f): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Ihotune(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Bros send my share through WI-FI
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Ihotune:
Bros send my share through WI-FI
Come to my house with your real face

Don't fake it like the photo n your profile because that's not you . grin
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by ThatFairGuy: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
You've said it all. grin grin
pocohantas:

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by mzjaney(f): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Ok.... we have seen ur flat screen.

What a meal....corn, akpu, with cigar and lighter
She come add coke.. chai!!!

This is true love..
lemme coman be going ooo.
Constipation is ya reward.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by whizcartel(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Who let this guy escape from his cage?

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by chakadante(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
U jx wish.
U think everybody will b like u dt flaunts his daily activities on NL. My brother, plz wake up.
IamAirforce1:

You're far below my level I can swear on this one ..

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by reefah420(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
My two cents...The fufu too small...and switch to duh greener side bruh..that shit kills...apart from that its perfect kiss
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by pocohantas(f): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2017
chisco82:

I tire oo, please poco what do u suggest we do to that girl?

Na to dump am... grin
She no get home training.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by nnokwa042(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Anything wrong with the combo?

Why you dey help me complain?
the soup looks afonjaish plenty oil better pursue her away now OK maybe her papa get money u can manage her then
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Na to dump am... grin
She no get home training.
Abi? but wait ooo! The boyfriend is happy with those poisons, could this be the evidence of love is blind?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by iluvpomo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
pocohantas:

whoa, I think you just set an NL record for the most "likes"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.