Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... (916 Views)

I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier / I Wish I Was Told This Earlier / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by Geoxplorer: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
How I wish NYSC were to be WYSC Worldwide Youth Service Corp After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai Then the middle east will be like the north east, If they post you to Afgan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to Jamaica, Brasil or Spain! Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos... where everyone is rushing! Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school very serious... so they can go and serve! And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Or Facebook USA Blackberry Canada or Apple!.......................
Re: I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by Ebios(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ok u wished? Well,if wishes were horses, beggars might ride

Re: I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by paiz: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
If it were so I would have gone for a second degree
Re: I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by teebankz10(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
I no fit laugh, you only mentioned the good sides of it.....the other side nko??like it created more room for internet fraudsters. smiley
Re: I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yinmu...
Re: I Wish NYSC Were To Be WYSC... by donbrowser(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nobody go remain for country na

(1) (Reply)

New CDS Group Inspire Over 1600 Students In 5 Months About Financial Intelligenc / Batch A 2019 Call Up Letter Is Out / ERROR: NYSC Pays N39,600 To Some Corps Members As November Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.