Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (35528 Views)

Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Deefuray(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ximenez:
Someone blackmailed her

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Benekruku(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Is it your eyes?

I know a blind man when I see one

At-least, we both know Cobahms Asuquo is blind? Sorry, I forgot you re blind too
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

I too will nominate you

you must contest by force
wink
Lol
Sweetheart
how re u
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Ximenez(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deefuray:

My thoughts exactly
please go ahead and replace her
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Deefuray(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ximenez:
please go ahead and replace her

lol.... no na

1 Like

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Ximenez(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deefuray:

lol.... no na
OK, probably one in the future. I'll bribe you with plantain then.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lol Sweetheart how re u
Olori
am fine
you ran away in the morning wink
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

Olori

am fine

you ran away in the morning wink
I didn't..@work den cheesy
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Deefuray(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ximenez:
OK, probably one in the future. I'll bribe you with plantain then.

lol.... I don't eat plantain

1 Like

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by jerome263: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Withdrawn?Beauty Queens do not pull out of beauty pageants, as that is what they live,breath and think of 24/7 and that is why this one is suspicious.

likely reasons listed below.

A- She could not come to a financial settlement/agreement with the organisers.
B- She has a compromising Video(Cucumber part 2)
C- She is pregnant.
D- She refuses to settle one of the top shots with "SAMPLING" as 95% of Models/Beauty Pageants girls get sampled a lot.

And lastly

E- Her Village people at work.
hmmmmmm, I no talk ooo
check my signature
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Both of you in your profile picture are beautiful.

Which of them is you?
D two of them is she
Lmaooooo
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

You are the most beautiful woman i have seen on Nairaland and i am not praising you.

Jesus, your beauty is fresh like something i have never seen before.

Lets be friends okay?
Oh puhleaseeee!!!! undecided undecided
She is cute though....but stop all this naaaa.....ur embarrassing d men here
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Ximenez(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deefuray:

lol.... I don't eat plantain
I know that. I just love giving people what they don't like.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=60358947]
I didn't..@work den cheesy[/quot

Haha

Eyah,

Are you okay at home now
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60359317][/quote]
No
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by LordofNaija: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

I just followed you. I will introduce myself better to you privately okay?

You don dey find nunu wey you go explore. better go and use your vaselinegrin
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No

Get home safely wink
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by divineRx(f): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Her life her buisness... anyway it is well
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Icon79(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Damn! Naija dudes and being overly aggressive! That's why y'all don't attract girls ... you scare them away with your aggressiveness!

So you wanna be her friend because she's pretty, huh? Do you know if she's a serial killer? A black widow or something? Na wa for una o!!

OK, I can help you become her friend. Here's how's gonna work:

Technically, you gonna become her slave, OK? You'll do chores around her house, including cleaning and laundry, and give foot rubs and pedicures in exchange for getting to worship and jerk off to her beauty.
In the evening, after she comes back from work, she'll have her slave (you) come over and clean her kitchen, wash her undies, and clean the toilet. And I can go on and on but I think you got the idea!

I am pretty sure that @ MhizzAJ would definitely be fine with that arrangement.

O pari

lafflaff123:

You are the most beautiful woman i have seen on Nairaland and i am not praising you.

Jesus, your beauty is fresh like something i have never seen before.

Lets be friends okay?
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
sotall:
Personal reasons ?

I hope you are not running away from cucumber because whoever gets the cucumber wears the crown.

Hmmm oro
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Icon79:
Damn! Naija dudes and being overly aggressive! That's why y'all don't attract girls ... you scare them away with your aggressiveness!

So you wanna be her friend because she's pretty, huh? Do you know if she's a serial killer? A black widow or something? Na wa for una o!!

OK, I can help you become her friend. Here's how's gonna work:

Technically, you gonna become her slave, OK? You'll do chores around her house, including cleaning and laundry, and give foot rubs and pedicures in exchange for getting to worship and jerk off to her beauty.
In the evening, after she comes back from work, she'll have her slave (you) come over and clean her kitchen, wash her undies, and clean the toilet. And I can go on and on but I think you got the idea!

I am pretty sure that @ MhizzAJ would definitely be fine with that arrangement.

O pari

cheesy
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by olumideinfo: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Withdrawn?Beauty Queens do not pull out of beauty pageants, as that is what they live,breath and think of 24/7 and that is why this one is suspicious.

C- She is pregnant.
D- She refuses to settle one of the top shots with "SAMPLING" as 95% of Models/Beauty Pageants girls get sampled a lot.

And lastly

You try but you're full of negativity
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Mizjemie25: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
someone might be threatening /blackmailing her...
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by flyingdutchman(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

Serious go to the nomination page. That's the real you right?i am sure you will win.
Ooooh! you two get a room already! Haba!
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

C- She is pregnant.

And lastly

WHAT IF HER PARENTS THREATENED TO DISWON HER ANX THE WHOLE FAMILY WERE AGAINST HER ?DID OT DAWN ON U,THIS COULD BE IT ?
ALOT OF HOMEZ STILL DOJT BUY INTO THIS
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Fvcknames: 2:19am On Sep 12, 2017
"Thank you for supporting your baby girl",

I'm sorry whose baby girl
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by blackdotmandy(f): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Txz9p21yo3M/WbbNM7lnJ7I/AAAAAAAAEN8/Zltf-nCtBa40qvq43GzI3Nm1yNj3b7YCwCLcBGAs/s320/missd.jpg[/img]

Miss Delta, Miss Precious Omovong has withdrawn from contesting in this year's Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant. She withdrew due to personal reasons.

She shared the news on her IG page.

She wrote;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pr6ocsLRGQY/WbbNDEY8ZdI/AAAAAAAAEN4/s9LV-FK2PyAFCQMSEp_2yzmTmWGSnUQkgCLcBGAs/s1600/missdelta1.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/miss-delta-withdraws-from-mbgn-2017.html

I wish you success there
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by gregormendel: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2017
[She refuses to join Illuminatti to be famous .
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by jfleece(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
There's more to this
Delta ladies are very beautiful
just like u... How did ur presentation go Hope u nailed it??
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2017
jfleece:
just like u... How did ur presentation go Hope u nailed it??

yes dear
thanks
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by teejaymiquel(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Txz9p21yo3M/WbbNM7lnJ7I/AAAAAAAAEN8/Zltf-nCtBa40qvq43GzI3Nm1yNj3b7YCwCLcBGAs/s320/missd.jpg[/img]

Miss Delta, Miss Precious Omovong has withdrawn from contesting in this year's Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant. She withdrew due to personal reasons.

She shared the news on her IG page.

She wrote;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pr6ocsLRGQY/WbbNDEY8ZdI/AAAAAAAAEN4/s9LV-FK2PyAFCQMSEp_2yzmTmWGSnUQkgCLcBGAs/s1600/missdelta1.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/miss-delta-withdraws-from-mbgn-2017.html

They told her to present her own cucumber video nd she refuse by withdrawal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading / Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.