Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? (513 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Hajj 2021: Only Saudi Arabia Residents And Citizens Can Partake / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Being Ungrateful Brings the Wrath and Punishment of Allah ﷻ

In 1998 Sheikh Ayyub Burmi was teaching us Tafseer in Medina university, the same year he lead the Taraweeh prayer for the first time, in Masjide Nabawi, he was young, his voice was so attractive and mesmerizing that can’t be expressed in words.

The next day in the class Dr. Ziya ur Rahman al Azami, the compiler of the most known encyclopedia of hadith, came and admired a lot of his recitation then he said “Boys listen, for the first time I performed twenty Rakah Taraweeh in Jamah, I was not able to leave; his voice enraptured me”. Yes, it is a truth; as per my knowledge he was the only imam who led all twenty Rakah of Taraweeh for few days.

I have lot of good memories with these Sheikhs, may Allah help me to narrate in future.

However, this was the first time in my life I came across a “Burmi” Muslim, then I started meeting them here and there in Medina.

In 1996, I finished my masters in Medina university, and was having children, I started searching a specious house and in reasonable rent. A friend or my student from England Br. Fareed, because he was still learning Arabic, told me you can get very cheap house in “the area of Burmese”, I visited the area, it was 100 percent inhabited by “Rohingiyah” Muslims. There were very big mosques consisting of full time Madarsas, and a lot of children were memorizing Quran, and learning Deen, they told me that Sheikh Ayyub was also one of the supervisors of this Madarsa.

In 2009, I visited Makkah, from Qatar one of my senior brother Sheikh Taha siddique Madani, who was appointed in Haram of Makkah to teach and give Fatwa for Hujjaj during Hajj, current president of Jamiat Ahle Hadith Odissa, told me that the Saudi government, has announced if any one proves that he is from Burma, and bring two witnesses from Rohingiya community he will get a permanent resident. Sheikh Taha was having lot of students from many communities, his Rohingiya students and friends many times forced him to accompany with them so that he may get an Iqama of Saudia as being from their community, but he denied.
Those who lived in Saudia, at that time may recall the importance of Iqamah especially in Makkah. It was very difficult to get an Iqamah and Muslims in poor countries were not having any other options except gulf countries to earn their livelihood.

Saudia also like all the other countries in the world without any exception try their best to minimize the entry of the foreigners, but according to my knowledge the only country which can’t achieve this target is Saudia, because the people in millions enter for Umrah and Hajj and not all of them go back.

After communist revelation in Russia and China many Muslim countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Chechnya, Afghanistan etc. were colonized by China and Russians and then they imposed on them communism not allowing them to follow Islam, hence lakhs of Muslims were killed and still being killed. Hence, most of them migrated to Saudia. That is why you may see at many places in Saudi Arabia “Bukhari Rice” “Afghani Roti” “Afgani tea” “Bukhari hotels” etc.

When the communist captured the south Yemen and ware torturing Muslims thousands migrated to Saudi and you can see now Yemenis are there in each and every corner of Saudi.

According reports more than eight Lakhs Syrian refugees are living in Saudia with all the respect and honor.

One of my friends, Dean of Ibn Sina medical college in Jeddah told me in 2015, that all the medical studies are free for Syrian students in his college.

As for Saudia Supporting Muslim countries Pakistan can’t deny that a great portions of expenditure of 1965 war was paid by (Saudia), King Faisal , and always whenever Pakistan are in problem Saudi came for its support. They rescued Pakistan from bankruptcy when the world boycotted it after nuclear tests in 1998.

In 2005 when they were thousands of dead bodies due to the one of biggest earthquake in Pakistan, they were in need of thousands of Kafan (shrouds) ( and in Makah always they keeps thousands of Kafan ready) all were sent in no time to Pakistan which is acknowledged by the government.

Lakhs of Muslims were leaving in refugee camps after separation of Bangladesh in Dhaka, similar to the situation of Rohingiyas, because they didn’t want separation from Pakistan, most of them were Jamat e Islami members. The new country i.e. Bangladesh, punished them and still punishing them for supporting the idea of united Pakistan. They lived in refugee camps for two decades, Bangladesh denied keeping them and Pakistan denied taking them. Saudia interfered and bore all the expenditure to migrate them to Pakistan.

When there was fight between North Yemen (Sunni Muslims) and south Yemen (communist), the world knows the huge support of Saudia to the North Yemen, and still it is fighting for Sunnis in north Yemen.

For the sake of Allah please go back to see the Saudi Support for Sunni Muslims in Afghanistan war against Russia and Iraq war against Iran(Gulf war), ten years of continuous support!!! Subhanallah.

The Saudis support can’t be ignored for Sunnis in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many places.
In the matter of Syria, Saudia tried many time and called all the militant leaders in Riyadh many times and try to unite them, this itself was a huge risk for Saudi because it was declaring a war against Bashar al Assad, and those who were supporting him. Subhanallah it was really a very risky step but Saudia did for the sake of Sunni Muslims.

Can you please mention the names of those who lead the war in Chechnya and Bosnia? They were Saudis and with the direct or indirect support of Saudia.

As for other social works, everyone can easily see that almost in all the countries in the world mosques, madrasas, schools, hospitals, orphanage etc. are built with directly or indirectly support of Saudia.

Saudia gave the job opportunities to millions of Muslims in its land.
Saudia sponsored thousands and thousands of students from all over the world and gave them stipend, free tickets, free visa, free accommodation, and after graduating, hires them on good salaries to do Dawa in each and every corner of the world.

I can say that those who have graduated from Saudi are in leading positions in all Salfia and non Salafi madarsas and organization; Jamat e Islami, Jamiat Ahle Hadith, Muslim personal law etc. but for some “Masliha” and “Hikmah” they don’t write with their names any title that shows that they are graduates from Saudi except salafi brothers they write “ Madani”.

From 1948 Saudia is bearing a major portion of the budget of Palestine, which is spent on all the school, hospitals, medicines, teachers’ salaries, basic needs of the country, because it does not have any income.

It bears a major portion of the budget of Jordan because there are lot of Palestine refugees otherwise they might be killed.
Saudia also pay millions to government of Yemen, since it does not have money to survive.

The expenditure of the services provided to Hujjaaj is more than the annual budget of many countries.
Every Haji gets a copy of Quran and other gifts each year.

By Allah, if I continue to write it goes thousands of pages, but what I mentioned is sufficient for a believer.

Can you please tell me how many, Rohingiyas, Afghanis, Bukharis, Yemenis, are living in Turkey?? Can you tell me how many mosques and Madrasas are built on the expense of Turkey? Can you tell me the contribution of Turkey or Tayyib Erdogan in taking care of Afghan refugees, Bangla refugees, Yamani refugees, Bosnian refugees, Palestine refugees etc.

For your information Turkey can’t go against Israel, because it is the first country who has acknowledged Israel while Saudi till this time hasn’t acknowledged. Also Turkey is member of European council; can’t go against their policies, while Saudi is not part of such organizations.

Yes, Tayyib Erdogan is a good person, he gives good speeches, but can you tell me just media coverage and good speeches take the person to the level of those who practically serving the Ummah form decades??

Yes, Turkey and Erdogan has also did good for Ummah but can you tell me what is the percentage of those efforts comparing to efforts of Saudis few of them is mentioned above??

I can’t expect from media which is always against Saudi because the only country in the world whose rulers, scholars, and public as well till this time didn’t accept sale of alcohol, movie theaters, western freedom of women and much more. But the problem is that majority of Muslims, directly or indirectly despise Saudi, criticize it, don’t acknowledge its great favors on Muslim Ummah. Why??

Don’t’ you know that ungratefulness takes us in Hell fire? Don’t you know that acknowledgingv good deeds of people is part of our Eemaan? Don’t’ you know that who is ungrateful to people is ungrateful to Allah? Don’t you know that our prophet ordered us to repay to any favor made to us if we can’t we have to make Dua and praise them?

I fear that if we continue on this way then Allah will punish for not being grateful to those who deserve.

May Allah protect us.

Sheikh Abdus Salam
Founder, Aspire College of Excellence
Re: Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? by Sissie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed #yimu

1 Like

Re: Did Saudi Arabia Abandon Muslims? by FriendNG: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sissie:
undecided lipsrsealed #yimu

Hajiya mod meya faru

(1) (Reply)

7 Shocking Similarities Between Trump And Fir’aun (the Pharaoh) / Did Muhammad Spread Islam By The Sword? / Writing A Shari'ah-compliant Will As A Muslim (lesson 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.