Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Boyounce And Other Top Artist Declares Love For Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boyounce And Other Top Artist Declares Love For Jesus (288 Views)

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / Islamic Cleric Declares Love For Jesus In A Large Congregation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyounce And Other Top Artist Declares Love For Jesus by marvelexking(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
ONE BEAUTIFUL THING I LUV ABOUT JESUS
√√√√√
He started the transformation with Justin Bieber..... Then Nicki Minaj..... And now its Beyonce!!!!
^°^°^°^°^°
Its not as if they were totally condemned because of their circular style of music even though their personal lives was honourable....
Am happy this beautiful set of ladies have also come out fully to declare in accordance to 'matt 10vs32' that they Belong to Jesus The Christ and not sum devilish cults whatsoever....
Indeed its true that "when Jesus Say Yes Nobody can Say No......"
And have further stamped their feet Saying, “I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.” according to Heb 2vs12
`√`√`√`√`√
Now I say another big shame to d devil
Cos Victory definitely belongs to Jesus
Cos the mandate He has started in the Entertainment sector must surely reach the world and transform Lives for Him alone
Hallelujah!!!
# SpeakJesus24 /7
God is Good
All the Time...
# OnlyGenius
# Marvelous
Re: Boyounce And Other Top Artist Declares Love For Jesus by Ayo001: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
At some point, they get tired of making sacrifices, money becomes nothing when you have it. Then you realise you need something far greater than worldly things. Your soul embraces Jesus. That's why some people say ''I can't just explain it, I feel like getting closer to God. "I love reading bible these days". At that point they become conscious of everything they do henceforth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Catholics Celebrate 400th Anniversary Of Vincentian Charism / Confessions Of A Secret Sinner (2) / What Did The Preacher Teach Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.