Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy (1691 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Naijalabel(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
A privileged Lagosian who rides a G-Wagon vehicle and resides at the highbrow Ikoyi area in the financial hub of Nigeria has lamented on how easy it is to win the hearts of ladies in recent times.

The guy who claims to be rich has opened up on how he has slept with about 22 girls this year – 2017. According to him, ladies spread their legs with ease due to the size of his bank account.

In his letter to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin, he is seeking for a lady that is hard to get. This has attracted vicious attacks from female folks on the blog.

Read his full story below:
22 girls this year alone — Lagos Big Boy

Bro Joro, Big ups. I enjoy reading your posts. Some stories apply to me. I want to ask a question bro. Why are 9ja girls so easy. I await to the comments that will say “disease fall on you”, “you’re stupid,” “you’re immature”.

Am I really the one to blame? Bro these girls ehn. When they see my car or visit my place. They tear pant like their pant is on fire. Some girls even come to my place and they don’t want to leave all because of comfort, wifi and money. I want to ask something.

I have slept with 22 girls this year. I’m not even trying I tell you. but where can I meet a lady who is a challenge? I tried your page. They gave me tough time because my Instagram handle was flashy. But I started sending recharge cards, and I gave some money for the weekend. Next thing they agreed to see me.

When we meet joro, you already know what happened. This is annoying me. When I see brides dancing on IG I’m so disgusted. I wonder how many guys like me have finished their vagin-. Okay joro, before I bore you. I’m looking for a who is hard to get and not open her legs at the sight of G wagon o house in ikoyi.

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/i-have-slept-with-22-girls-this-year.html

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/i-have-slept-with-22-girls-this-year.html

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by TyushTal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
When your mates are counting something reasonable

This is what happens when, you use wife do side chick

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by GloriaNinja(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided MAY SENSE FALL ON HIM AND HIS DICKK.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by pally212(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
clap for your self Weldon
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by goldbim(f): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is that him in one of the pics above??because i'd like to buy the acclaimed rich boy a hair comb/brush . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Naijalabel(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Lol.. Funny
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by OkuFaba(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
So this is ur 2017 acheivements SHAME ON YOU.. Our sons will wait for ur daughters.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Click LIKE if you think the guy is a "sure boy".....a "bad guy"

Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by whizzyleejr(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishe kan na ni...hope you dey do HIV test weekly like your master davidogringrin
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Tamarapetty(f): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2017
i blame the ladies.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Chiidi(m): 2:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by DRPAIT123(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Shameless,high definition stupidity
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by ifyan(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Na him fault.
Didn't you read were he said they are willing to come due to his free given.

Be sincere if such opportunity come, what will you do?
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
That's become an achievement
Abortion should be legalized in Nigeria!

Wish twas the era of trade by barter..... we would've exchanged this murrafucka for a mirror or toothbrush
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by segunojo866: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i blame the ladies.
Tell me you have not Bleep up to 10guys in your life.
Re: I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year Alone — Lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Oya clap for yourself..

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Throw Back Photo Of Kendrick Lamar And Wizkid Back In 2013 / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Fight Dirty On Instagram / FULL ALBUM: Falz – Falz Experience 1: The Movie OST Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.