Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,546 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (21153 Views)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Do You Know Why Cristiano Ronaldo Wears Long Sleeves Jersey? This Is Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by buskie13(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
beamtopola:
Muhammed Ali was inspired by messi
and this small boy Joshua, is expired by ordinary goal scorer.
when Ali was boxing, your messi was not yet born,even if he was born then,no one knew him,so how does he motivate Ali, in his grave I guess

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Ahahaha, are you in the states? Wilder is not even well known. Wilder and his bumsquad aint fighting ortiz before joshua, go and write it down. He can't risk it, once he loses he will miss the payday. Likewise ortiz, none of them wants to miss the payday.

AJ has his mandatory, waiting over a year and didnt want to get stripped. He aint ducking. Ortiz and wilder need to wait and also get busy to build up their fights with AJ. Hearne already said they would fight ortiz by february. Ortiz is an overrated boxer who struggled in his last fight. His height disadvantage won't help him against AJ.

LOL, Whatever man. And whats he doing with pulev? I'm just saying, he'll soon run out of excuses for ducking the bronze bomber!
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

LOL, Whatever man. And whats he doing with pulev? I'm just saying, he'll soon run out of excuses for ducking the bronze bomber!

It's his ibf mandatory, he must honour it or get stripped of the belt. It doesn't make business sense to fight bumsquad man now, he is not popular like wk. It should be commercial like mayweather and gregor, but wilder won't build his resume up by fighting top 5 heavyweights. He is a joke of a boxer, throwing windmills, hoping one hits.

A real boxer will take him out within round 5. That's why he fights the likes of washington, molina and co, and ducked the likes of wk, fury and co.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

It's his ibf mandatory, he must honour it or get stripped of the belt. It doesn't make business sense to fight bumsquad man now, he is not popular like wk. It should be commercial like mayweather and gregor, but wilder won't build his resume up by fighting top 5 heavyweights. He is a joke of a boxer, throwing windmills, hoping one hits.

A real boxer will take him out within round 5. That's why he fights the likes of washington, molina and co, and ducked the likes of wk, fury and co.

Why do you think GGGs resume is so thin? Its cause all the top fighters are ducking him. That is until my man canelo who will outbox or Knock him out, believe!

Speaking of fury, isnt that another boxer your man seems to be ducking?

Oh and thanks for pointing out that being top 4 in your weight class makes you a joke.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

Why do you think GGGs resume is so thin? Its cause all the top fighters are ducking him. That is until my man canelo who will outbox or Knock him out, believe!

Speaking of fury, isnt that another boxer your man seems to be ducking?

Oh and thanks for pointing out that being top 4 in your weight class makes you a joke.

Johnny nelson already exposed that bum after joshua-klitschko's fight. He would called out boxers already tied with mandatory fights, and will start giving excuses when called out. Heonce said ortiz was caught with drugs in the past so he wouldn't fight him. He said he needed more money for whyte's fight after being offered 3m+, a fee he has never made in one fight all his career.

He is just waiting for aj's fight so that when he loses, he has big pay check to gain. He is a bum, he doesn't want the work.

Joshua called out fury after his last fight, how did that mean ducking? Was it Aj's fault that fury was stripped of his belt and boxing licence?

Fury has been battling to get to shape, but nothing is working. He can't hide his head for aj, he will be caught within 12 rounds.

Heavyweight division has been bastardized by the likes of wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Johnny nelson already exposed that bum after joshua-klitschko's fight. He would called out boxers already tied with mandatory fights, and will start giving excuses when called out. Heonce said ortiz was caught with drugs in the past so he wouldn't fight him. He said he needed more money for whyte's fight after being offered 3m+, a fee he has never made in one fight all his career.

He is just waiting for aj's fight so that when he loses, he has big pay check to gain. He is a bum, he doesn't want the work.
Stop contradicting yourself, if all he cares about is the pay check he must be a heck of a gambler.

Joshua called out fury after his last fight, how did that mean ducking? Was it Aj's fault that fury was stripped of his belt and boxing licence?

Fury has been battling to get to shape, but nothing is working. He can't hide his head for aj, he will be caught within 12 rounds.
LOL, The question is can AJ hide his head from the gypsy with his weak as- defense. All this is hypothetical, its like cormier being champ when jon jones was suspended, we all knew who the real champ was (Well... barring recent events).

Heavyweight division has been bastardized by the likes of wilder.
AJ as well i guess.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Topmaike007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
like for ororo jo
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Ssms(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hardwork pays.....dats wat ronaldo teaches....Messi was born wt skills.....ronaldo grew up learning n developing himself in skills....I stop arguing who d best player z among d two of dem long time ago
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

Stop contradicting yourself, if all he cares about is the pay check he must be a heck of a gambler.

You don't get it. If he loses to any of whyte or ortiz, he wouldnt have the chance of fighting AJ. He knows he can lose to these guys, he didnt want to miss the bigger pay check. He is a bum, ortiz is free, he is free, but they won't fight, just make noise and give excuses.

Ersan:

LOL, The question is can AJ hide his head from the gypsy with his weak as- defense. All this is hypothetical, its like cormier being champ when jon jones was suspended, we all knew who the real champ was (Well... barring recent events).

Fury knew aj could down him. He showered praises on him when they sparred, he confirmed he dealt him series of blows.

At present, fury is out of shape and will be an easy work for AJ.

The molina that almost knocked wilder down was ran over by AJ. The only person known a bit on wilder's list is stiverne, even chisora or whyte will beat that one. His list is full of cab drivers and factory workers.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

You don't get it. If he loses to any of whyte or ortiz, he wouldnt have the chance of fighting AJ. He knows he can lose to these guys, he didnt want to miss the bigger pay check. He is a bum, ortiz is free, he is free, but they won't fight, just make noise and give excuses.
And his guarantee he'll get the AJ fight? Like i said, he must be a heck of a gambler!

Fury knew aj could down him. He showered praises on him when they sparred, he confirmed he dealt him series of blows.

At present, fury is out of shape and will be an easy work for AJ.

The molina that almost knocked wilder down was ran over by AJ. The only person known a bit on wilder's list is stiverne, even chisora or whyte will beat that one. His list is full of cab drivers and factory workers.

LOL! Mind games.

You should know better than to judge fighters by their performance against the same fighter. Boxing is too complicated for that.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by dsocioemmy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
See people bringing messi here. suck it in... CR7 is an inspiration to the core. deal with it
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by greatman247(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks Anthony Joshua for saying that truth. Ronaldo is the best in the world presently. I don't care what others with contrary views might say. That dude works extra hard to achieve a lot.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

And his guarantee he'll get the AJ fight? Like i said, he must be a heck of a gambler!

LOL! Mind games.

You should know better than to judge fighters by their performance against the same fighter. Boxing is too complicated for that.

I watched many wilder's fights, he hasn't fought a good boxer. Molina was a teacher, you know who washington was. Stiverne has his head, ready to receive punches and he is a poor counter puncher or you want to talk about a washed up areola?.

Even average joe like Duhaupas ensured they battered wilder's face. Others on the list are unknown artisans. So i didnt judge him based on one fight bro. He throws punches recklessly and a counter punch from aj, will setup the combos, light out.

Heavyweight boxing, has suffered under this lazy azz wilder. He packed his list with tomato cans and will soon be exposed.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

I watched many wilder's fights, he hasn't fought a good boxer. Molina was a teacher, you know who washington was. Stiverne has his head, ready to receive punches and he is a poor counter puncher or you want to talk about a washed up areola?.

Even average joe like Duhaupas ensured they battered wilder's face. Others on the list are unknown artisans. So i didnt judge him based on one fight bro. He throws punches recklessly and a counter punch from aj, will setup the combos, light out.

Heavyweight boxing, has suffered under this lazy azz wilder. He packed his list with tomato cans and will soon be exposed.

He is reckless and lacks the traditional stance or movement of a boxer which makes him all the more dangerous and entertaining to watch. He still KO'd molina did he not? I just want to see AJ vs Deontay sooo sooo bad! sad

And its not his fault fighters like AJ keep ducking him, AJ should expose him then!
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

He is a reckless and lacks the traditional stance or movement of a boxer which makes him all the more dangerous and entertaining to watch. He still KO'd molina did he not? I just want to see AJ vs Deontay sooo sooo bad! sad

And its not his fault fighters like AJ keep ducking him, AJ should expose him then!

He is a disgrace to heavyweight division. I hope you know the meaning of mandatory in boxing. Aj went for vladmir who battered wilder in sparring. Aj beat whyte, who wilder is ducking now. Aj beat molina, that wilder struggled with.

After pulev, aj will fight ortiz, then wilder if he still has the wbc belt. If ortiz and wilder fights before february, aj will fight the winner in february.

Wilder is a bum, many dont even know he is a belt holder. He fights like an angry biatch, that can be technically dropped.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

He is a disgrace to heavyweight division. I hope you know the meaning of mandatory in boxing. Aj went for vladmir who battered wilder in sparring. Aj beat whyte, who wilder is ducking now. Aj beat molina, that wilder struggled with.
Sparring? LOL! And stop believing hear say.

After pulev, aj will fight ortiz, then wilder if he still has the wbc belt. If ortiz and wilder fights before february, aj will fight the winner in february.
Good, i cant wait.

Wilder is a bum, many dont even know he is a belt holder. He fights like an angry biatch, that can be technically dropped.

Stop contradicting yourself. Not knowing doesnt change anything but its the fact that he has it that counts.

Then tell AJ to drop him.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ersan:

Sparring? LOL! And stop believing hear say.

Good, i cant wait.

Stop contradicting yourself. Not knowing doesnt change anything but its the fact that he has it that counts.

Then tell AJ to drop him.

Yes he will drop him 100%. Whyte will also drop him.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Yes he will drop him 100%. Whyte will also drop him.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by macaranta(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
True, that dude is exceptionally a hard worker.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Gameguy900: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

SEUN OSEWA is my inspiration cheesy

you look sooo pretty
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by olaszydaruma(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stellie:
naso
wa gba yi, ori e fo ka si be
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by lereinter(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
this josh is too fit
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Kirgyakos(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
beamtopola:
Muhammed Ali was inspired by messi
and this small boy Joshua, is expired by ordinary goal scorer.
Wen Mohammed Ali retired 4rm professional boxing der neva even born messi

so hw em take inspire am?

so diz wan wey yu d yahn nw na yu sabi o!

anyway messi na still d real deal in d 4utbol universe
best eva...!
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by baysol: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
olaszydaruma:
Nice one my blood brother

Don't mind those flaties their genes can never produce good fruit only the likes of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2017
airmark:

Wilder is a bum, he is chinny. He is looking for payday and ducking ortiz already. He will be found out soon.

Wilder Ortiz in November.

I told you, the bronze bomber is coming for AJ.
Re: Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ersan:

Wilder Ortiz in November.

I told you, the bronze bomber is coming for AJ.

Nothing official bro. Don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Egypt Is Under Pressure – Salah Admits Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.