Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says (655 Views)

I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says / I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by olamefun1990(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2017
The rearrested suspected killer of an eight year old girl, Ifeanyi Dike, who escaped from police custody in Port Harcourt, after his arrest in August on Monday stunned the media and the generality of the people when he claimed during his parade by the police that nobody aided and abetted his escape from police custody.

Though he claims to have escape unaided but many Nigerians are still curious as to how he escaped. There is a general belief that the police is culpable.

Should we believe this considering the antecedent of the Nigerian police and high profile crime case such as this?

Re: Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2017
He Dare not mention names
Re: Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by Stephenfowoyo(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2017
modelmike7:
He Dare not mention names
Thank you Jare my brother, he was probably threatened by those that helped him
Re: Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by olamefun1990(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
Thank you Jare my brother, he was probably threatened by those that helped him

He knows there is a term like 'accidental discharge' in any police cell
Re: Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
they should ripe, grind,, and fed this yeye ipob penis to himself lipsrsealed
Re: Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says by Stephenfowoyo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
olamefun1990:

He knows there is a term like 'accidental discharge' in any police cell
yes na

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Man, A House-help Poured Fuel On A Teenage Girl And Set Her On Fire / Nigerian Nationals To Reappear In Court For Drug Dealing / Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.