Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? (1454 Views)

Goodnews : ASUU call off strike. Funny Twitter Reaction On ASUU And FG Meeting / ASUU Call Off Stike / Opinion : When Will ASUU Say The Truth In LASU? (2) (3) (4)

PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by JothamPerfection(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
what your take??

will the strike be called off today??
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by shamack: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
I tire for this ASUU,,,,,,cant they be replaced by young graduates?
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by digoster(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
They should do everything possible to delay the calling off abeg. Ah just get better work last week
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Better, they should accept the offer and call off the strike, we know it has always been about the money.
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Let's pray
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Promxy94(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Am not a student buh I need that strike to be elongated for reasons best know to me
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by holywahala19(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
digoster:
They should do everything possible to delay the calling off abeg. Ah just get better work last week
chai
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Promxy94:
Am not a student buh I need that strike to be elongated for reasons best know to me
To spend more time with your student girlfriend?
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Promxy94(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:
To spend more time with your student girlfriend?
Lols I wish o
But that's not it...
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2017
At the end of the all it all balls down to earned allowances and other perks for ASUU members. Nobody cares about the Nigerian student its just pathetic.
I wonder what is great about the Nigerian student that we all keep shouting about?
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by Legitbaba(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
I wish IPOB were as powerful as ASSU,we for don get Biafra republic since
Re: PREDICTION:- Will ASUU Call Off Strike Tpday?? by onyeka205(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Reski:
At the end of the it all balls down to earned allowances and other perks for ASUU members. Nonody cares about the Nigerian student its just pathetic.
I wonder what is great about the Nigerian student that we all keep shouting about?
It is not all about earned allowances only but there is no how ASUU will go on strike for the welfare of the students without their own welfare. They'll talk about their own and that of the university in general. The bulk of the money federal government released initially was for the university and not for the lecturers that's why we now have so many buildings in the universities funded by tetfund. This time, the federal government decided to cut the salaries of lecturers and I don't think that anyone will be happy to have his salary cut.

See What PMB Called OBJ After Bagging His Phd. / Snakes' Ears Are Hidden Inside Their Heads. / See What Is Happening To NTI PGDE 2017 Set Result.