Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) (524 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Jerry Chikezie made a facebook post which has gathered over 14k likes and 2.9k shares reminiscing on the accident that changed his life forever.

Below is his post;

"Viewer's discretion is adviced. I'm sorry for the gory pictures, I just can't express my gratitude to this God; the unchanging changer, everlasting redeemer, beginning n the end, the One whose word remains forever. I am a product of grace, a walking miracle, a highly favoured son. Do u want to know if God exists? Then take a look at me. Some doctors gave me 48hrs; some 3 weeks but what do they know? I survived a ghastly motor accident with 2nd degree burns; severe head injury; carbon inhalation; multiple fractures, i was bedridden for over 4 months, underwent 3 major surgeries within 8 months, was on crutches for over a year. Let's not even talk about the humongous hospital bill and how it was paid. The devil brought out his full arsenal but here i am today telling my story myself. Sorry for the long epistle but i just couldn't help it. Look at all he has done in my life, now tell me what you're going through that you think is too big for my Jehova. I know the pictures are messy but if u feel the need to share this post please do. You dunno whose faith u might be strengthening. Never give up the fight (don't give the devil the joy of conquest), keep on keeping on, God is still God, He never changes"

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2017
His look before the accident and after

Re: An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) by pyyxxaro: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Nor be joke oh

Thank God for you

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Looking Like A Water Goddess In News Photos - Truegossip.ng / Top 10 Most Charming Wives Of African Presidents (african First Lady) / 'Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic' – Simi Says While Hinting That She's Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.