Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Practising Heliculture In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practising Heliculture In Nigeria (590 Views)

Get Your E Book On Snails/heliculture Farming For Just 2000naira / Heliculture Is Another Intersting, Thriving And Profitable Agribusiness . / 10 Ways You Can Make Money Investing In Heliculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practising Heliculture In Nigeria by maxipharo(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2017
There is need for we youths to think with our brain, we need to stop depending on government for survival, rather we should put our brain into proper use. The world awaits every young person who is ready to build his or her future.
More are in agriculture that we can tap from than the so called yahoo yahoo, you have what it takes to succeed in life, you only need the right information to guide you through. It is good you are here. Take a bold life changing decision today by purchasing this rare and genuine information I’m about to share with you. Firstly what is Heliculture? Also known as snail farming, is the process of raising land snails specifically for human use.
Ignorance has been a factor that has contributed to the neglect of snail farming business. Did you know that snails are now being sold in many stores and supermarket? A lot of people are now buying and consuming snails in most of the developed countries.
So much is yet to be tapped from commercial snail farming. The market is large considering the high demand for a meat low in cholesterol with high concentration of protein; calcium and other vital nutrients.
In this seminar, I will be exposing core secrets required to start this business right from the comfort of your home or farm. The good news is that you don’t need any university degree in agriculture to do this business and you don’t need to quit your job too. After reading this article, you will be on your way to start your own snail business in easy and simple steps…..Making ₦1,000,000 annually in snail rearing is a done deal if you do it well and get it right.
I will try to be as comprehensive as possible with this article so that you can get going after reading it, and as people starts commenting – asking questions and adding what they know about snail farming, the information here would be more enriched for everyone’s benefit.
You can start Heliculture business in small; medium or large scale; the choice depend on your plan and your available start-up capital. But for this purpose; I will treat small or medium scale farming. For a medium scale farming; you may not need much capital to start up as; if you plan very well; you can kick start with even N10k or N15k. Someone might ask; why am I dashing out this information free here? The fact is that; Every Nigerian has a role for a better Nigeria. Don’t forget; “Ignorance is more expensive than knowledge”. You need to spend money to make money.
follow @
IG:maxipharo
Fb:farotimi olaoluwa
whatsapp:07062385874
www.agricincome.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja / Palm Kernel Nuts Farmers/suppliers Needed / Do U Sell Fowls In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.