Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? (12395 Views)

A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by Ten06(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Everybody is a suspect including Policemen
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by nellyelitz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is including Buhari, IGP and Buratai...

Have i crossed Buhari's red line?
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by liquidsnake: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
hakeem4:
But they're actually right, everyone is a suspect
Jackpot ni

Mumu, so if a burglar stole from a house in Sokoto at 7:00am, is everyone who was in Abuja at 7:00am same day, a suspect?

That your mentality is what makes people like you and the Police dangerous.
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by liquidsnake: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
benswagtt:
U will feel so foolish by the time, u know what u're saying is trash. Get ur facts right before you post nonsense.. If u really know the powers of the police that ur so called constitution says, u won't post what you posted... come 2 think of it, Do u get paid for mauling the police name?

Either your father is a policeman or you are, Because i can't understand why he dey pain you for head because someone said police needs a new orientation. Chill man. Before you convulse with anger and shoot someone dead.
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by dsocioemmy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
yeye. una no fit learn from EFCC how dem dey respond on twitter abi
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by benswagtt(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
liquidsnake:

Either your father is a policeman or you are, Because i can't understand why he dey pain you for head because someone said police needs a new orientation. Chill man. Before you convulse with anger and shoot someone dead.
sorry about what I wrote earlier, indeed was angry not bcoz am one nor anyone I know is part of them... I know a little about the law, was really pissed up when I saw ur post.. it's all good, pls do accept my apology ma'am..
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by benswagtt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
SkydaDGreat:

Police officer sighted here..... I hail ooo
Well let me talk my own majority of you police men and women are corrupt and there is no difference between you and the so called criminals in manners.
You will see young boy driving car.....next thing Na yahoo boy....you check phone finish you nor see anything. Na that time you go begin check papers ...papers complete you nor see anything. You go search car finish.e nor reach you na. The next word you will here from the useless policeman is "Wetin dey for us" or "find us something make we allow you go" or "fuel our motor for us" .....bunch of criminals especially those ones in edo State.
My summary is this all of us are suspect including the stupid police that is searching someones vehicle the road right now
Issoryt... for the record, am not a police..
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmm! It is only in the spiritual realm that kind such statement is justifiable .this kind of statement is exactly what s causing a big problem in our society..The Constitution guarantees our privacy ,in that regard.. CSP Shogunle even spoke and issued a circular and asking police officers from checking citizens' phones among others...Now the police are saying something different as shown in their handle.
I'm tired of Nigeria.A confused country indeed!*
I am of the opinion that when a police officer ask to check my phone or my laptop,the first question I'd ask him/her is ,"am I under arrest?" If the officer says No ,then I cannot release my laptop but should he/she says Yes,then i might allow them.
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by ofuonyebi: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
yes, every one is a suspect....in a nation where falsehood is elevated above human dignity..
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by Abudu2000(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2017
jennybright:
They are right. Once I start looking for anything in my house, I always tell everyone including my husband you are a suspect.
no thats wrong unless u say it jokenly. My wife dare not say that to me especially when it involves money. She knows how much i hate stealing just as i hate wrong accusations too
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by FxHouse: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017
its the other way in Nigeria now...everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Nigeria is such an irony...even the executive arm is against the constitution.
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by 2shure: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Imagine your 1st day of learning street.
U carelessly went to out to eat at mama put
With your backpack wey lapy dey inside
Thsn suddenly sars stops u.
E don be
Re: Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? by jennybright(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Haba dear its just a joke na .. In my house we play a lot so everyone understand it. Thanks.

Abudu2000:
no thats wrong unless u say it jokenly. My wife dare not say that to me especially when it involves money. She knows how much i hate stealing just as i hate wrong accusations too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ameh and Ademola Aderibigbe Docked For N11.3m Fraud In Kano State (Photo) / Trucks Carrying Humans, Animals Together Will Be Impounded, FRSC Warns / Four Women Arrested Over Stolen Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.