Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

AAU ASUU Reminder To Members - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU ASUU Reminder To Members (441 Views)

Salaries: UNIJOS ASUU Issues Stay-At-Home Order To Members / Reason Why The Vice Chancellor Is After Me-AAU ASUU CHAIRMAN / AAU, ASUU In Showdown Over No Work, No Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU ASUU Reminder To Members by Stephen6229(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
*AAU Update*
*Greetings AAU Intellectuals, hope our day has been fruitful*
*(Comrade Stephen Ikhane)*
*ASUU (AAU CHAPTER) MESSAGE TO MEMBERS TODAY, MONDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2017*
*"ASUU members are to be reminded that the strike is still on. It is total and is comprehensive . Members are advise not to be part of any meetings, teachings, conferences/Workshops and exam including Post UTME"*
*Note: SSANU , NAAT AND NASU embarked on an indefinite strike today, members have been told to vacate their offices.*
*(I was just hearing in school today....clear your table I want to lock office today)*
*It will interest you to know that, ASUU strike and SSANU, NAAT AND NASU indefinite strike won't AFFECT Post UTME Examination*
*In the light of this, Admission office and ICT department will carry out Post UTME Screening Exercise/Examination*
*It will also interest you to know that, ICT department and Admission office will join the strike next week the next week Monday, after the Post UTME Screening exercise/Examination.*
*IN OTHER NEWS*
*AAU began Post UTME examination today, Monday, 11th September 2017*
*The Post UTME examination today was very peaceful and successful, the invigilators strictly worked with time*
*One of the beautiful thing about the Post UTME Examination is that once you click submit, your result will display on the system immediately*
*Meanwhile your Post UTME result will be available on your Kofa account tomorrow or next for printing*
*DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR YOUR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/EXAMINATION ARE:*
*Candidates are required to present their results (0'level result print out or slip) JAMB result print out or slip, Post UTME registration form containing their date, time and venue and two passport photographs*
*AAU has extended the sales of Post UTME form and registration.... The new deadline is Saturday,15th September 2017*
*All candidates that have not been able to apply for the Post UTME form should do so now before the new deadline elapse*
*JAMB change of institution is back online again, applicants that wish to change their institution can apply now*
*All Awaiting Result candidates will be screened at a later date*
*Direct Entry Registration commence this week*
*Please, for those traveling to Ekpoma for Post UTME make sure you come to Ekpoma a day before your Exam. Road is Bad, all the axis that lead to Ekpoma is very bad*
*If you have Post UTME examination tomorrow, start coming to Ekpoma*
*For accommodation, contact me via 08181043400*
*Note: Don't be a prey to scammers, be wise... And don't run to strangers for help. Be guided*
*AT YOUR SERVICE, COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Add me on whatsapp via +2348181043400 to get news update back to back*
*Share*

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postpones Her Post-utme Test / Need Professional Writer / I Need Help From Any Female IMSU Applicant Or Undergraduate. Please It's Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.