Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone (14930 Views)

Super Falcons' Home Kit Voted Best Jersey Of 2019 Women’s World Cup / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Nbote(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:
Impressive.

When opportunity meets with preparation it results to success.

Abeg I have been trying to learn the way this guy celebrates a goal .I learnt its a dance step in Congo.

Its d celebratory dance of Congo and TP Mazembe goalkeeper...

1 Like

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:

Tnc for the info
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by DJInfluence: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
so if keeper win man of the match award, it mean say, the opponent bombarded us anyhow and the keeper was making saves like Lemmy Isa. grin grin grin
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by LordOfNaira: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:
Impressive.

Abeg I have been trying to learn the way this guy celebrates a goal .I learnt its a dance step in Congo.

I am very surprised that many people have not seen that celebration style before Ezenwa displayed it in the match against Cameroon. It is the celebration style of Robert Kidiaba, the goalkeeper of Congo Dr. The guy also has a weird hairstyle. I don't know if he has changed that hairstyle, though.

2 Likes

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am very surprised that many people have not seen that celebration style before Ezenwa displayed it in the match against Cameroon. It is the celebration style of Robert Kidiaba, the goalkeeper of Congo Dr. The guy also has a weird hairstyle. I don't know if he has changed that hairstyle, though.

Tnc for d info.
I learnt he is the 2nd choice keeper behind Ezenwa at Ifeanyi Ubah FC and that they are best of friends .He does it in his remembrance.
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nbote:

yea that's it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCa73lmlXw
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Rajosh(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Afritop:
NOW ENYEAMA IS NOW USELESS. NO NEED TO BEG HIM AGAIN
Bro don't say that o. Can you trust Ezenwa against the likes of Argentina, France et'all ?
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Magjoel(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Keep up the good work Ezenwa. Hopeful for more improvement
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by David54: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is the reason there has been an incredible request of expert written work benefits that can convey amazing work and enable the customers to accomplish their coveted objectives. UK Essay
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by LordOfNaira: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:

Tnc for d info.
I learnt he is the 2nd choice keeper behind Ezenwa at Ifeanyi Ubah FC and that they are best of friends .He does it in his remembrance.

LOL. Where did you hear that from? He is not and was never a second choice goalkeeper to Ezenwa. He has never played for any Nigerian football club. He is presently the number 1 goalkeeper for TP Mazembe in Congo Dr.

1 Like

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by tochivitus(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jh0wsef:
while I'm here winning NASCO cornflakes up and down. angry
grin u crazy Bro lols
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by ekensi01: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Austinoiz:

You see yourself? Liar! You didn't watch the match and the passes, connection and attacking leading to the first goal were so awesome for u.

Nawa oo! Your type flood social media with lies and all junks.
For your info, its been long you watched their games, as you last said, so let's take it from there.

BTW, their first goal was a set piece.
Its ur type dat they use for rituals.

I watched it, 2 - 0. A goal from free kick and a nice 1-2 pass and a goal.
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
He's future is bright
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
ekensi01:
Its ur type dat they use for rituals.

I watched it, 2 - 0. A goal from free kick and a nice 1-2 pass and a goal.

Lol! Good scholar, You did well taking over 3hrs to browse and ask questions before you reply me. grin grin
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by nairanaira12: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
olamide277:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

It happens that everyone that testified to whatever scam You are advertising have 3 digits at d back of their moniker. Keep up d good work. You will surely find fools that will fall for your scam.
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by stylochime: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
ekensi01:
Those guys where too good. The first goal was awesome, see the passes,connection and attacking.

Please are those the super eagles i know?

Its being long i watched their games, i was so shock.
the chemistry in the homebased super eagles team is just something else!
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Kirgyakos(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:
Impressive.

That's the way retired congolese & TP Mazembe goal keeper Robert Kidiaba used to celebrate goals

1 Like

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by fujirice: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Austinoiz:

You see yourself? Liar! You didn't watch the match and the passes, connection and attacking leading to the first goal were so awesome for u.

Nawa oo! Your type flood social media with lies and all junks.
For your info, its been long you watched their games, as you last said, so let's take it from there.

BTW, their first goal was a set piece.
grin grin grin
Bros you harsh o!
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Kposkila: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:
Impressive.

Dats the donkey dance by kidiaba...

1 Like

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by caprini1: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daninya11:

Yeah ..
He will definitely be in goal against Zambia.
With each passing day he becomes better .His confidence has also skyrocketed.
After saving that penalty in Kano and qualifying Nigeria to next year's CHAN,i knew there was no looking back for EZENWA....coupled with the double headed performance against Cameroon,sky is his beginning.

1 Like

Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by ofuonyebi: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
good news and welldone Ezenwa...but please maintain the standard...

never allow ego to take over...so that we can once again have goalkeeper to stand

in the shoes of the Peter Rufai, Emmanuel Okalla and Vincent Eyinama...
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Erifenz:
Ezenwa is the best
I hope u guys ll forgive him wen e do error...moreover...we shd move on from enyeama though if d situation is rite for him to come back no wahala...but one tin I know is talent de naija soldier go soldier come barracks remain the same...before enyeama came d eagles were dee after him dee lol be eagles
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Rukky2010: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Erifenz:
Ezenwa is the best
not Really...
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
It can only get better for him...Weldone but make he just reduce him oversabi gragra grin grin

I've been looking for someone that will stress this...that is just the fact
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by lexzyy(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
It can only get better for him...Weldone but make he just reduce him oversabi gragra grin grin
No be gra gra abeg...na hin own way b dat to give himself confidence, coz dat is d main tin
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by haroldlewis2: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information.online coursework writing services
Re: WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone by haroldlewis2: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Much obliged to you for such an elegantly composed article. It's loaded with sagacious data and engaging portrayals. Your perspective is the best among many.online coursework writing uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded / 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment / John Ogu & Chiugo Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.