Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Investment Opportunity Like No Other! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity Like No Other! (801 Views)

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity Like No Other! by martcrown: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
With then present economic situation of the country, there are still investment opportunities that abound with excellent return (ROI). Only few have the information, and information is key to making wealth in life. This is probably the reason why the rich are getting RICHER and poor are getting POORER. Get informed and escape struggle.
Invest in REAL ESTATE business today in choice locations.
To be part of this moving train, chat me up on my signature.
Re: Investment Opportunity Like No Other! by martcrown: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AND INVEST YOUR MONEY IN REAL ESTATE.
Sapphire property

LOCATIONS & PRICES

* EWEKORO ITORI PHASE 1
(Onigbedu Road)
MINI PLOT: 300k
MEGA PLOT: 500k.

*SHAGAMU
(Beside the express before shagamu junction)
MINI PLOT : N400k.
MEGA PLOT : N750k.

* IMOTA IKORODU
(Along Yaba tech NUT coop estate)
MINI PLOT : N600k.
MEGA PLOT : N1 m.

*OGIJO IKORODU (Close to Rccg New Auditorium. With C of O)
MINI PLOT : N1.2 m.
MEGA PLOT : N2 m.

* IBEJU-LEKKI PHASE 1
(ELERANGBE C of O)
MINI PLOT : N1.5m.
MEGA PLOT : N2.5m.

* IBEJU-LEKKI PHASE 2 (Ebutte,Eleranigbe junction)
MINI PLOT : N1 m.
MEGA PLOT :N1.8 m.

* LAKOWE/SHAPATI AJAH Phase 1
( Fenced and gated with C of o)
MINI PLOT : N3.5m.
MEGA PLOT:N6m.

LAKOWE SHAPATI PHASE 2
(Fenced gated, with C of O)
MINI PLOT : N6m.
MEGA PLOT : N10m.

* FESTAC 6TH/7TH AVENUE
MINI PLOT: N8m.
MEGA PLOT: N15m.

* ABEOKUTA Phase 1 (Okeata Estate, Ita-Oshin)
MINI PLOT: N250k.
MEGA PLOT: N400k.

* ABEOKUTA Phase2 (Alabata Unaab road)
MINI PLOT: N150k.
MEGA PLOT: N250k.

* MOWE SHIMAWA PHASE 2
(Beside Nig Brewery Est )
MINI PLOT: N500k.
MEGA PLOT: N800k.

*ATAN-OTA
(Along Sokoto Road)
MINI PLOT : N500k.
MEGA PLOT : 800k.

* MOWE SHIMAWA PHASE 1
(Close to new Rccg Auditorium)
MINI PLOT: N 1.5m.
MEGA PLOT: N2.5m.

* AGBARA
(Beside tipper garage)
MINI PLOT: N1.5
MEGA PLOT: N2.5m.

* IBADAN
(Alabata,akinyele L.G registered survey)
MEGA PLOT: 500k

* IJEBU ODE PHASE 1
(Ososa,registered survey)
MEGA PLOT: 500k

* IJEBU ODE PHASE 2
(Itele,registered survey)
MINI PLOT: 180k
MEGA PLOT: 300k

Features:
* Installment payment available up to 6 months installment with at least 30% initial deposit
* no omo-onile wahala
* Instant allocation after full payment
* Low and unbeatable prices
* Our estates are gfree from Govt acquisition & litigation.
Re: Investment Opportunity Like No Other! by Mikehills101: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2017
I agree that's why I also joined investing chat room group to keep me inform with the latest market volatility. It seems that everyone are interested to different kind of investment products.
Re: Investment Opportunity Like No Other! by martcrown: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Still selling fast
Re: Investment Opportunity Like No Other! by martcrown: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
I am a Real Estate Consultant. Basically, my job is to bring genuine properties from developing areas to my clients to yield high return on investment within few years.

This is my advice to you on why you should consider investing in Ibeju Lekki properties right now!

The Ibeju-Lekki axis you're seeing is the same location where the Lagos state government sited the largest Free Trade Zone in West Africa - called the *Lekki Free Trade Zone*.

This Free Trade Zone will open up this axis and will surely surpass the development seen in Lekki Phase 1 of today.

The FTZ is the idea of the state government, and partners 4 big Chinese consortiums and ever since, work has not stopped on the site to bring it into actualization.

Now, less than 2 minutes drive from the Free Trade Zone is where the richest man in Africa is constructing his *Refinery and Fertilizer Plants*.

The Dangote Refinery is going to be the largest private refinery in Africa come 2019, *producing 650,000bpd*. Beside it is the Fertilizer Plant.

Dangote is going to generate his own electricity, which he can not consume all. So he is going to push it to neighbouring towns and countries interested.

The same road where Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery are sited, is the same road most of our estates are located - about 5 to 15 minutes drive apart.

The Dangote Refinery is expected to start partial operation in first quarter of 2018.

In few years to come, once all the mega projects materialize, this axis of Ibeju-Lekki will shoot up commercially and industrially.

*Value of properties in this axis will multiply* and early grabbers will benefit highly from the development in few years time.

Also happening in this axis include the new *Lekki International Airport*, *Deep Seaport* - largest in West Africa, *Dangote Jetty*, *Smart City Lagos*, ongoing construction of an *alternative road* linking the FTZ to Lekki-Epe Expressway and dualization of the *Coastal Road into 8 lanes*.

Other companies already operating in the axis are Power Oil (owner of Indomie), Goodwill Technologies Nigeria, several private gated estates, etc. And *Shoprite Ibeju-Lekki* is already positioning itself as we speak.

And this axis we are talking about is just 50 minutes drive from Ajah bus stop.

And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the *Dubai of Africa*.

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 2 to 3 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir/Ma, as a Real Estate Consultant, I will advice you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.

And the most interesting part is... it *appreciates faster than anywhere else* in the country.

A client went to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

*"The place is far"* - this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is 100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it 120m today. This is what is going to happen in Ibeju-Lekki in few years to come.

My best advice - buy as many plots as you can and keep because *we buy real estate and wait, we don't wait to buy real estate*.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $$$ By Reading Books Online / Start Earning Now On Binary Options Using My Secret Strategy / Do You Like To Earn From Forex Without Actually Trading? This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.