Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Imo Indigene,come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Imo Indigene,come In (657 Views)

Help:seeking For Any Nnewi Indigene In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am vincent from oru west local government .I represent Mgbidi town.I love my state ,the most educated in Nigeria.
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
i love to interact with my people .lets use this medium to know each other and probably discuss developmental stride in Imo state.
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Juliette05(f): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maybe if you spell indigene correctly, you won't have to come to nairaland for hook up undecided
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
Maybe if you spell indigene correctly, you won't have to come to nairaland for hook up undecided
You are very funny ,always looking for fault nairaland people eeh.Though that's the American spelling ooo.i guess you use British english
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by gmajor10(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:

You're wicked, utmost savagery.

Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
My main aim is not for intimate relationship .i just want to get close to my people .i want to learn more about our culture.But you are free to hook up with anyone on this tread.My sister ndewo nuu
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Juliette05(f): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
My main aim is not for intimate relationship .i just want to get close to my people .i want to learn more about our culture.But you are free to hook up with anyone on this tread.My sister ndewo nuu
what aspect of the culture?
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
imolite you are all welcome .Feel free to speak to anyone on this tread ,we are definitely brother and sisters or subsequently husband and wife. lets engage in mature discussion.No insult please
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
what aspect of the culture?
introduce yourself now i dont know you yet.your name,local government,town and even village.
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Juliette05(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
You are very funny ,always looking for fault nairaland people eeh.Though that's the American spelling ooo.i guess you use British english
my Brother, indegene and indigine are two different words, whether British, American or biafran, they don't mean the same thing. wink
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
my Brother, indegene and indigine are two different words, whether British, American or biafran, they don't mean the same thing. wink
just introduce yourself and stop this your supremacy battle in spelling.i want to know my people,including you .
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
i guess Imo indigene are few on nairaland.
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Juliette05(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
introduce yourself now i dont know you yet.your name,local government,town and even village.
name: Virginia onyeararam
LGA kanu lga
Village biafra
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
chinwe idiegoo
Re: Imo Indigene,come In by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Juliette05:
name: Virginia onyeararam
LGA kanu lga
Village biafra
I am speechless .SMH

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Keep Sending Me Her N*de / Who Has Ever Meant His Or Her Lover On Nairaland / Serious Relationship In Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.