Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics (20994 Views)

Imo To Conduct Mass Burial For Victims Of Illegal Refinery Explosion / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Balkan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
I Looking for the Unity beggars on this forum, but it seems they are even afraid to condemn this Fulanis . sometimes I see reason with Omenkalive and Sarrki, you know why? if Biafra leaves this union, the whole of the West and Middle belt will become an Emirate. fulani will make them
see hell.

But instead of them to use better mout beg make Biafra stay to protect them, they are forming they love Nigeria more than Lugard.

Keep begging. Untill you come and kneel down and beg Biafra not to go, Your misery is yet to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Assensio(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
people too mumu oh.how ppl go meet wuna 4 wuna state de torture wuna...khaiii...i see one fine gal leg for dat corpse o...its a pity
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by planetx: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
And when the militiamen in Mambila retaliated against this demons and killed their women and children you cowards on NL criticized them for killing women and children, you people make me sick for having sympathies for this fulani bastards despite all their genocidal atrocities committed all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by lonlytroy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari ought to be there.
RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by voiceofreasonin: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think it's high time we all take courage and ask our Governors and Security Agents to take care of this menace that is ravaging us all.

VOR
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Xano(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Defend your communities.

Form vigilante groups, because Army and Police Officers would not provide security. Both have sympathetic officers for fulani herdsmen.

Fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Paperwhite(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
RIP departed brethren.Man inhumanity to man will be rewarded sometime someday.
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by buchilino(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
2MORROW IF IGBOS COMPLAIN ASSES LIKE SARRKI N HIS BMC PPLE WILL WANT TO DEFEND DER MASTER. BUT WEN IT COMES TO GENOCIDE COMMITTED BY BUHARIS PPLE, DEY WILL KEEP QUIET.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by getukudo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Are they Igbos?

I'm just asking...no offence.
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by amazon14: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ngeneukwuewu, sarrki, ipobexposed, madridguy, where Una dey? We need to read your comments in this thread
Abi una the waka up an down dey find our Ohamadike and ipob news

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by jbhill(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
they are the untouchable's,the sheriff is their brother..buhari will reap what he sow..ur hatred for igbo tribe will be ur end.
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thunder will fire fg
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Curvinus(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
with this mindless barbaric onslaught by Fulani herdsmen, is it still surprising that folks are importing pump action rifles from Turkey to defend themselves

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by xcolanto(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class zombies on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by bionixs: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
But why nah, are these Fulani's untouchable? You guys better arm yourself and defend your land.

I dedicate this FTC to their families.

May their souls find rest. (Amen)
sarrki,firstolalekan,ngeneukwuenu,pentiumpro and co! come and see the handiwork of your foot soldiers and heros. at least, it worked as you expected

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Austin234(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Humans has been turned into fowl and goat that is butchered any how.

By the way, why is fulani herdsmen untouchable? Their brother president has shielded them much. High time for them to face the law

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
That's why I will always love my ile ife people. They don't take shit at all. Ravaging radical islamic fulani herdsmen keep killing innocent people of plateau state and still no tangible arrest has been made. I think the unity of Nigeria is useless for my liking. The so called clueless pmb can't condemn them cos it is his people. In as much fulani herdsmen isn't educated, they will continue to be shedding innocent blood in the northern region. Am asking how could they went to other state and shed innocent blood. Clueless pmb can never succeed with the way he's running his government. He has been useless ever since he assume office in two years ago. I totally condemned this babaric genocide from the radical islamic herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
bionixs:
sarrki,firstolalekan,ngeneukwuenu,pentiumpro and co! come and see the handiwork of your foot soldiers and heros. at least, it worked as you expected
what is this one talking?
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by bionixs: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=haryorbarmie83 post=60385916]what is this one talking? [talk8/quote]talking what you just read

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by egoldman(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xfemt:
sarrki plz say some tin na

don't be sentimental toward dis issue
I know u a patriotic Nigerian in respective of which tribe or region re from

plz say some tin undecided

you go wait taya angry

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Xfemt(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
egoldman:

you go wait taya angry
lolz maka why
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
The great thing about being objective and sincere in life, in private, public and on social media is that you get to comment on anything and everything without fear of contradiction or hypocrisy. Now, for those who have been ranting all over this forum about the troubles in the east where incidentally the only blood shed was that of unarmed civilians legitimately making a defiant stand against oppression, can you come out and speak about the killings by a militia on another set of unarmed civilians by a sect that claims to be above the law if you folks are not hopelessly hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by egoldman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xfemt:
lolz maka why

sarki is allergic to this kind of thread, that's why you can never see him here.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Xfemt(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
egoldman:

sarki is allergic to this kind of thread, that's why you can never see him here.
lolz I tire for d guy
I wonder wht wrong wit him

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by zionglory(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Balkan:
I Looking for the Unity beggars on this forum, but it seems they are even afraid to condemn this Fulanis . sometimes I see reason with Omenkalive and Sarrki, you know why? if Biafra leaves this union, the whole of the West and Middle belt will become an Emirate. fulani will make them
see hell.

But instead of them to use better mout beg make Biafra stay to protect them, they are forming they love Nigeria more than Lugard.

Keep begging. Untill you come and kneel down and beg Biafra not to go, Your misery is yet to come

useleessssds
Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by kristisking(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is why some people dont want to share this country with those beasts that carried out this dastardly act. Instead of the president to channel his energy to call his brothers to order, he is busy threating those who want to break away.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by modsfucker: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
A decisive action needs to be taken against these Fulani illiterates. They robbed me three days back, snatched my car and nearly kidnapped me.

I am Hausa but Fulani's atrocities are becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by Daddychukwu: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
The zoo nigerian army won't declare '' operation scorpion dance'' on fulani herdsmen nah for where armless ipob members dem go show dem self..... Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by mightyhazell: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
nextprince:

English
next almajiri,...

guiding in this context is also very appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics by nopains: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
let fulani kill all of them. i don't give a mess about cowards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Dupes Sokoto Bizman Over Spiritual Solution (picture) / Insecurity: A Bone In Throat Of Development In Nigeria – Ikechukwu Anyaegbudike / Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.