Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. (725 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA / Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. by npowerng: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good Day,
Pay attention to the attendance register for your own sakes.
Attend your Places of Primary Assignments all the time.
This is a notification and a warning.
#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:
Good Day,
#NPowerNG
. Thanks for the info, I heard the tecno pad being given to volunteers is different from the one displayed and selected from the portal. How true is this?
Re: Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
npowerng:
Good Day,
#NPowerNG

Good Afternoon Npower Admin,
My name is Samuel Abimbola Aladetan an existing beneficiary from Lagos, i got an sms for device pick last week Friday stating I should go to 1-11 Commercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos MTN Connect Store for the device pick up but on getting there i faced a challenge there. The agent attending to me said my photo and the ID card is not showing on her computer after entering my bvn but names ans other info were there but she said she need to see the photo and the ID card, so I went to check my NPVN page again and my photo is there, after several attempts I decided to update the photo and ID card again by scanning another photo and scan the ID card too but still no change. The agent said I should contact the admin for assistance and I've been trying you means to you reach you. Pls help me rectify this.
Thank you for your time

(1) (Reply)

N-power Latest Updates: 1 On The 2017 List, 3 On Device Collection And Payment / NDA 70th Regular Course Admission Form 2018 Is Out / The Incompetency Of National Identity Management Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.