Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction (2641 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by BUTTERBEER: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rapper and funny guy, FALZ felt like a chef and decided to teach his viewers how to cook Jollof rice the bahdguy way. The funny twist was that he ended up with what looked like a concoction rice than jollof grin grin

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuSqgLtYiw

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Missyb3 Finestboi

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by GloriaNinja(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided YORUBA FOODS SHA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN. HE SHOULD COME LET ME TEACH HIM HOW TO COOK JOLLOF RICE.
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by dayskid: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
This one na beans now
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by dyadeleye(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YORUBA FOODS SHA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN. HE SHOULD COME LET ME TEACH HIM HOW TO COOK JOLLOF RICE.

Jollof rice, Yoruba fool?
Smh

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by kamikazze22: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lol what an epic fail
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Yeah...

Teach Him how to cook jollof rice with palm oil
undecided

1 Like

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by kamikazze22: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lol
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by MhizzAJ(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Okay
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Space booked lol
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by BUTTERBEER: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala get in here
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by OlusegunAJ(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jollof Beans grin grin
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

U dis shy girl with long legs. How are u doing ?

1 Like

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by UnknownT: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't get it, is it that they totally forget how to cook once they become celebrities or they never learnt to cook before they become celebrities?

2 Likes

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Criis:

Jollof rice with palm oil

When Yorubas reply you people now you will start crying for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
LastMumu:

When Yorubas reply you people now you will start crying for Biafra.

Why you quoting Me? undecided

I be proper afonja boy
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by GloriaNinja(f): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
IwantToShashe:

U dis shy girl with long legs. How are u doing ?
am doing okay and you?
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by BoyHuncho(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:

so na only Yoruba people dey Chop jollof rice abi undecided

Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by FitnessDoctor: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by femi4: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Omo Igbo, you want to teach him how to cook jollof rice? Teach people in your neighborhood first
Re: FALZ Attempted To Cook Jollof Rice But Ended Up Making Concoction by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
am doing okay and you?

I'm good dear. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Show Off Her Lookalike Grownup Daughter / 5 / Instagram Model Ada La Pinky Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.