Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kudos To His Imperial Majesty Oba Ogunwusi Ojaja 2 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kudos To His Imperial Majesty Oba Ogunwusi Ojaja 2 (502 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, The Alaafin Of Oyo Is 80 / His Imperial Majesty, Oba (dr.) Lamidi Olayiwola Atanda Adeyemi III, Is 79 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To His Imperial Majesty Oba Ogunwusi Ojaja 2 by benzion72(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kabiyesi kadepelori ki irukere ko di okini to his imperial majesty Oba Ogunwusi the Ojaja second an ambassador of peace and its vanguard all over Yoruba land and Nigeria in general.

I walk the length and breadth of Oja titun in Ile Ife an internatiomal market, while there there was no cause for alarm. Carrying both Ife and Modakeke blood, but i grew up in Modakeke, some yester years i would have being an endagered spices. I can not speak ife dialect though i am from ogbon eyindi compound father side, mothet side from oyatope compund modakeke.

I also congratulate all the market women and men who has gained back thier oyo customers.

To the section of Nigeria calling for war, no be apu. Imagine the trade loss of all nigeria buying goods from market in aba and onitsha. To Ife Modakeke war my family lost more than ten houses and more than ten lifes

There is nothing like peace, Thank you once again may your reing last a century may peace continue to reign, may the glory of the town continue to blossom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Pillars Of Character And Ethical Values / What Do You About That Hopeless Situation That Confronts You? / Benin Monarch Against Trafficking And Obaseki Inaugurates Traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.