Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Emtee And Tiwa Savage In ‘me & You’ Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Emtee And Tiwa Savage In ‘me & You’ Video (478 Views)

Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / Dj Spinall Releases "Dis Love" Features Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (Video) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emtee And Tiwa Savage In ‘me & You’ Video by zummy10: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Me and You is taken off Emtee’s forthcoming sophomore album Manando and it features Mavin Records’ Nigerian superstar Tiwa Savage.

Emtee’s Me and You is the third single off the album following Ghetto Hero and Corner Store.

The South African rapper, Emtee best known for his debut hit single, “Roll Up” dishes out the official video of his new record titled “Me & You“ which features Mavin Records‘ diva, Tiwa Savage.

Watch the video:http://www.yarnmeblog.com.ng/2017/09/emtee-and-tiwa-savage-in-me-you-video.html

Re: Emtee And Tiwa Savage In ‘me & You’ Video by paiz: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tiwa watch out for me

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Topic / WATCH VIDEO: Yemi Alade Ft Falz – “single And Searching” / Tbn Gang Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.