Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigerian Comedian Praises Police For Arresting Lady Sending Him Death Threats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian Praises Police For Arresting Lady Sending Him Death Threats (469 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Praises Police For Arresting Lady Sending Him Death Threats by BRYIAN99(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Comedian, Okey Bakassi, has appreciated the men of Nigerian police force for a job well-done.

The actor disclosed that a lady had be threatening members of his family for a while but thanks to men of the police force who were able to trace and arrest the lady. He expressed his joy in a post on Instagram. Nigerian comedian praises police for arresting lady who has been sending him death threats.
I'm happy to say that the Nigerian Police can deliver when they are determined.
One Miss Favour, who has made it her job to trouble my entire family including my aged mother, by sending us death threats via texts and on Social media, was finally traced to the outskirts of Abuja and arrested.....justice can now be served. She and some people suspected to be working with her had planned to abduct my younger sister's son. I've never met her before....Just went to see her at the Police station now. She claims it's the devil's work and wants forgiveness.

Re: Nigerian Comedian Praises Police For Arresting Lady Sending Him Death Threats by lafflaff123(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian Praises Police For Arresting Lady Sending Him Death Threats by HollaAyo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Glory be to God

Is there food on my table now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 6 Suspects Over Death Of Gulder Ultimate Search Winner,hector / Uche Maduagwu Proposes to Simi / Giftypowers Goes Nude again On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.