Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) (539 Views)

For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215 / Whatsapp Group For Writers, Teachers & Students Of English Studies / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2017
As a freelancer, i guess i dont need to explain heaven and earth for you. You already know your job. Here is a site i came accross and this is what i discovered that made it special.

You can see all available list of jobs instead of waiting for client to contact you.

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/883303

Check it out and you will be glad you did.
Re: Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) by Chineydum: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Bro I didn't get the required marks for the test. what do I do.
Re: Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Chineydum:
Bro I didn't get the required marks for the test. what do I do.
when i registered, no test was conducted for me. if there is a test requirement, i guess you should register again or look for a way to rewrite the test.
Re: Best Opportunity For Writers (freelance) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
I think one of the best opportunity for freelance writer is www.writerspay.com... You don't even need to wait for jobs... It gives you the freedom to write whatever you like and get paid per reader.

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Her Innocence. / When Love Bled / Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.