Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

4 Abducted Lagos Students Return To School (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Abducted Lagos Students Return To School (photo) (271 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Abducted Lagos Students Return To School (photo) by JambWaecNeco: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Four out of the six abducted students of the Lagos State Model College, Igbonla, Epe, have resumed school.

The students were released by their abductors on July 23.

The students – Judah Agbaosi, Faruq Yusuf, Isoaka Ramon and Peter Jonah – were in high spirits when a team of the Lagos State Ministry of Education led by the permanent Secretary Mr. Adesina Odeyemi, visited the school on Tuesday.

Agbaosi, who spoke with journalists, said the students have put the ugly incident behind them and are happy to be back in school.

“I resumed yesterday (Monday) and feel very happy to be back. I can tell you that I’m very okay and know that nothing bad will happen again.”

GistMore: http://www.gistmore.com/4-abducted-lagos-students-return-school-photo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Internet Users Still Stand At 91 Million / Post-utme Candidates Charged Above N2000 Should Report The Schools - JAMB Says / Peoplesoft HRMS/HCM To Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Conversion Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.