Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem (433 Views)

How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / 8 Powerful Health Benefits Of Paw Paw Seed That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by Gossipsnation: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
There's no perfection but growth in humanity, trying to be better than the persons we were yesterday makes living interesting, life is a race nobody has all the advantages of getting to the finish line before others
And to grow we need to consistently practice, Noting our weaknesses and inabilities is a sign that we want to grow but dwelling in them bring about self doubt which prevent us from being a better version of us.

William Shakespeare - “our doubts are traitors n make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.”

Self doubt does nothing but limit us from getting our goals, makes us depressed, unhappy, unfulfilled, insecure and reduces our self worth.
Whenever you start having this 'not good enough feeling' remember that Maryrose loves you that's why she made this blog post for you:

1. Accept your doubts:
You know that tiny voice in your head that keep telling you, you are not perfect or good enough? Well I want you to know this too, yeah it's fine to be imperfect, it's okay to have flaws cause you are only human. So don't beat yourself, always remember that you're imperfectly unique.

2.find out the reason for the doubt and try to improve yourself in that area:
Examine yourself to know why you have doubts, ask your self questions like:
Why do I feel like I don't deserve better?
Do I really deserve less, am I really not good enough? How can I improve/get better?, how do I do it right? Where did I make a mistake? How can I correct that?

3. Self praise:
You are a unique creature, don't hesitate to praise yourself while looking at yourself in a mirror, remind yourself of your accomplishments, how you gave up an old habit, got all straight As, didn't have carry-over in a course, or how better you've become. If you don't praise yourself, nobody will do it for you.

4. Listen to good music with positive vibes:
Music is food to the soul,whenever you start doubting yourself feel free to ignore the world, put on your ear-piece, head set and play good songs, this will help you back on track. I recommend 'LIKE YOU' by Tatiana.

Follow link to read all http://www.gossipsnation.com/2017/09/breakfree-from-self-doubt-8-powerful.html

1 Like

Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by paiz: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Thank you OP
Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by voiceofreasonin: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Gossipsnation:
There's no perfection but growth in humanity, trying to be better than the persons we were yesterday makes living interesting, life is a race nobody has all the advantages of getting to the finish line before others
And to grow we need to consistently practice, Noting our weaknesses and inabilities is a sign that we want to grow but dwelling in them bring about self doubt which prevent us from being a better version of us.

William Shakespeare - “our doubts are traitors n make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.”

Self doubt does nothing but limit us from getting our goals, makes us depressed, unhappy, unfulfilled, insecure and reduces our self worth.
Whenever you start having this 'not good enough feeling' remember that Maryrose loves you that's why she made this blog post for you:

1. Accept your doubts:
You know that tiny voice in your head that keep telling you, you are not perfect or good enough? Well I want you to know this too, yeah it's fine to be imperfect, it's okay to have flaws cause you are only human. So don't beat yourself, always remember that you're imperfectly unique.

2.find out the reason for the doubt and try to improve yourself in that area:
Examine yourself to know why you have doubts, ask your self questions like:
Why do I feel like I don't deserve better?
Do I really deserve less, am I really not good enough? How can I improve/get better?, how do I do it right? Where did I make a mistake? How can I correct that?

3. Self praise:
You are a unique creature, don't hesitate to praise yourself while looking at yourself in a mirror, remind yourself of your accomplishments, how you gave up an old habit, got all straight As, didn't have carry-over in a course, or how better you've become. If you don't praise yourself, nobody will do it for you.

4. Listen to good music with positive vibes:
Music is food to the soul,whenever you start doubting yourself feel free to ignore the world, put on your ear-piece, head set and play good songs, this will help you back on track. I recommend 'LIKE YOU' by Tatiana.

Follow link to read all http://www.gossipsnation.com/2017/09/breakfree-from-self-doubt-8-powerful.html
I can't agree more, but you cant just be listening to one music all the time, give us more examples of this music. #THANKS

1 Like

Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by Gossipsnation: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2017
voiceofreasonin:

I can't agree more, but you cant just be listening to one music all the time, give us more examples of this music. #THANKS

Well, it depends on the kinda song you like/listen to, for me taylor swift's songs are the best during these moments.
Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by vengedre(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by Gossipsnation: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
vengedre:
Nice one

Thanks dearie
Re: Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem by Gossipsnation: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
Thank you OP

You welcome dear

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / Health/ menopause is not a diseases / Buhari Meets Girl Who Donated Her Lunch Money To His Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.