Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

She's Just Too Overprotective - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She's Just Too Overprotective (385 Views)

Why Is She Just Coming Out Today? Biodun Okeowo Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Just Too Overprotective by leonard10: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
I think I'm confused at this moment, I can't just understand. I am not that a social guy, infact I am an introvert and melancholic in nature. People and friends do abuse me that I don't go out or socialize, that I love staying indoor which is true of me. I only have one hubby, which is watching football( I don't watch matches except match). Though not all d time. I currently stay with my aunt, in Ondo, but school at adeyemi...

My point is, I was to be at school in the evening to be able to watch an Champions League match slated around 7:45pm,but because I wanted to assist my aunt, I didn't go early, I rather decided to go at 7pm. I tried to toast and pet her, but her face changed wildly, she said nothing... So I left for the match... On my arrival, at quarter to ten, she didn't opened the door for me, I had to sleep at my neighbors place...... I didn't bother, coz I'm such a cool guy... What pains me most, is she's keeping malice with me, she's behaving very unusual in the house. I apologized, but to no avail.... I was now regretting within me, that I should have stayed in school since evening to watch the match and call her that I will be coming the following morning.. But because I'm very loyal to my aunty, I wanted to assist her doing some home cores.... Please what should I do,,, she's behaving very unusual....... (I prefer she doing anything to me than keeping malice with me). And besides I think I'm matured enough to Make some decisions,,,, she's just too overprotective..... I'm 26yrs of age, also a student... Please just tell me something. Thanks
Re: She's Just Too Overprotective by ITbomb(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Really nothing you can do until you get to be able to feed yourself.

You can't be eating someone's food and be forming "I am old enough to make my decisions"

2 Likes

Re: She's Just Too Overprotective by pasqal09: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2017
ITbomb:
Really nothing you can do until you get to be able to feed yourself.

You can't be eating someone's food and be forming "I am old enough to make my decisions"

He's 26 for crying out loud. Even if he's eating her food, she should understand that a man needs his space.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read To Motivate The Mind. / North Korea Says It Will Shoot Down US Bombers After Declaration Of War / Smugglers Arrested After Disguising As Mourners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.