Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can I Use Third Party Insurance To Drive Uber? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Third Party Insurance To Drive Uber? (2614 Views)

Lagos Lawyer Drags AIICO Insurance To Court Over Breach Of Contract / One Of Africa’s Richest Men, Tony Elumelu Wants To Sell Insurance To You / Do You Drive Uber, Taxify? Here's A New Network That Guaranties 100% Trip Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Third Party Insurance To Drive Uber? by tobyasky: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
I want to use my car for uber but the insuance I use is the third party insurance so I want to know if I can use it.
Re: Can I Use Third Party Insurance To Drive Uber? by johnsonwaxx(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yes of course sir,,we have lots of uber clients dat we have done third party nd comprehensive insurance for,call or wats app 09071504675 and lets get it done for you,thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Cheap But Good Quality Rubber Slippers / Fibre Transparent Roofing Sheet / Land Banking: A Highly Lucrative Yet Relatively Untapped Investment Goldmine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.