Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I (2825 Views)

Irregular Mensuration Likely To Be Infections / 5 Days Later, No Mensuration And Also Negative Pt Strip Test [picture] / My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I by Shinapraise(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Infertility Treatment general reproductive health care and Causes and the way forward
Infertility Treatment: Infertility is described as the inability of a couple to achieve conception despite having unprotected sex repeatedly. More specifically, it has been described as the inability to achieve pregnancy over a 12-month period when conception is so much desired.

This definition is influenced by the fact that just an estimated seven percent of couples trying to conceive achieve their aim in the second year, if they are unsuccessful in the first. The condition affects both men and women, but is believed to be more common among the latter. What are the causes of infertility and available treatment options?

Infertility Causes

Ovulation disorders have been identified as the main cause of infertility in women. A healthy woman is expected to release an egg every month. Any problem with this release or when it occurs can make it impossible for a woman to become pregnant.

Possible ovulation disorders include poor egg quality, over- or under-active thyroid gland, brain signal issues, early ovarian failure or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Other issues that can cause infertility in a woman include advancing age, fibroids and fallopian tube blockage.

Sperm production and quality are the main issues for infertility in men. Some men have the problem of low sperm count, which is described as less than 10 million sperm per millilitre of semen. There are also those who produce no sperm at all, but only semen (seminal fluid), during ejaculation.

Motility issues (low sperm mobility) and abnormal sperm also contribute to infertility of a man. All these may be as a result of testicle overheating, testicular infection or cancer, testosterone deficiency, mumps and testicular surgery, amongst others.

There are also several other causes of infertility in men and women. These include alcohol consumption, chemotherapy, smoking, some medications, radiotherapy and medical conditions such as anaemia and diabetes.

Infertility Treatment
There are numerous infertility treatment options available for couples having fertility issues. Medications are available that can be used to correct ovulation issues or deal with male issues such as premature ejaculation.

Intrauterine insemination (IUI) may also be utilised to introduce sperm into the woman's uterine cavity, removing the need for sperm to pass through the cervix. Surgery, in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and third-party reproduction are some of the other infertility solutions that can be exploited.

If you would rather go for age-honoured and safe infertility treatment, you should consider going for herbal natural fertility drugs. Herbs can be used alone or to complement whatever other treatment options you may be exploring.

Why use herbal supplement for infertility treatment? Herbs are natural, devoid of harmful chemicals, non-invasive and have been in use for thousands of years.

Perhaps, it will interest you to know that record use of herbs for infertility treatment and miscarriage dates back to almost 2000 years ago.

Little wonder then that more people in the Western Hemisphere are taking more interest in herbal treatment for infertility. Herbs enhance the ovulation and fertility process naturally. Wonderful results have been observed when herbs are used in conjunction with gonadotropins during IVF and IUI cycles.

Infertility does not mean the end of the world. There are still steps you can take that may improve your circumstances.

Testimonies With Kedi Products On Infertility Treatment

After 8 Years of Marriage, I got Pregnant With Kedi Gynapharm and Golden Six

My names are Mrs Adeola Adeyemo a Star 4 consultant. I met a man whose name is Mr. Salami and has been married for over 8 years now with no issue. I invited him and his wife for test at kedi training school, Ikeja. Though, the day I invited them for the test, they were in a hurry to go but I encouraged them to wait. After the test, they discovered they had Gynecological problem and hormonal imbalance.

The wife was told to use Gynapharm pack and Golden six while the husband was told to use Vigor essential and Golden Six. After 12 days of using the Gynapharm, the woman started using Golden Six too. All thanks to Almighty God, few months later she called that she’s pregnant and will be having her baby in June 2013. To be sincere, I have decided to major more on infertility because I have treated so many cases like that with Kedi products.

- Mrs. Adeola Adeyemo

I Had a Baby Girl After 12 Years of Childlessness

I am a member of Nigeria Police Force attached to Ebony State Command. I came for a promotional course at Ikeja, Lagos. I met with a Kedi distributor who introduced Vigor Essential, Revive and Reishi to me. I bought the products and also bought Reishi for my wife. To my surprise, my wife got pregnant and on 23rd May, 2013 my wife gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl after 12 years of marriage. I am so impressed by the wonders of Kedi Healthcare Products.

- Capt. Paschal Bernard, Ebonyi state

For cause of infertility in men and women: Treatment of Infertility in Men

The herbal product to treat low sperm count is Vigor Essential

Treatment of Infertility in Women

For the treatment of barrenness or infertility is Golden six (it can only be use by women without fibroid problem) and Reishi.

You can order for Vigor Essential stress products for N8,500 excluding cost of delivery.

You can order for Reishi product for N11,700,excluding cost of delivery.

You can order for Golden six product for N5,100 excluding cost of delivery.

You can order for Gynapharm product for N13,700 excluding cost of delivery.

Delivery cost with transportation to respective park (for either or all the products cost) between N1,000 - N1,500 depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N2,360.

Call me on Mobile: +2348161127336

(1) (Reply)

Daily Health Tips— Thursday 28 September / Tips For Visiting The Gym. / how to Solve Tooth Decay And Pain Permanently Using Longrich Tooth Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.