Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,586 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help A Younger Brother! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Younger Brother! (427 Views)

What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? / My Sincere Advice To The Younger Professionals In The Construction Sector / What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Younger Brother! by UncleSuru: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders.

Please, I need one or two pieces of advice from my uncles and aunties here.

I school in one of the federal universities in Nigeria and I'm in my final year. Before I secured admission into the university, I had the opportunity to get a half plot of land from the little I earned then - that was about five years ago.
My plan was to start a little business on the land after school and the problem now is that ASUU has embarked on a strike which they call "indefinite".

The strike is now a-month old and I've been at home doing nothing even though I'm still searching for what to do.

To be brief, my question is, as it is now that I do not have some money yet to start anything on this land, isn't there a way this land can fetch me some cash without me having to sell it off? Are there things I can do on this land that would yield profit?

Your matured comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Safely Use USSD Mobile Banking Service In Nigeria.. / Argentina Vs Ecuador Live Stream Free / Benue Workers End Two-week Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.