Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help (571 Views)

Nairalander Pls Me Is This Company Fake Or Real / Ushering Job Needed In Lagos...... Nairalander Pls Help / Nairalander Pls Help Ur Brother With Any Job To Survive Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help by kennydotkom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls my fellow nairalander i hv a broda of mine looking for job , I mean a good job. He just finish from OAU and served he studied Demographic and Stastistic. Where do you thing he can apply to with his course of studies. I neither have the idea of the sector where he can apply to. I will always count on your kind help
Re: Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
He can start with freelancing and selling data. He could for a start count the number of Non-indigenes in Lagos and how much direct and indirect taxes they pay.
He may reach a conclusion that Lagos is really not much with out the Orientals, Arewas, Oduduwas and other Nigerians who contribute so much to it.

FTC anyways
Re: Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help by caphykk: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
kennydotkom:
Pls my fellow nairalander i hv a broda of mine looking for job , I mean a good job. He just finish from OAU and served he studied Demographic and Stastistic. Where do you thing he can apply to with his course of studies. I neither have the idea of the sector where he can apply to. I will always count on your kind help

he should apply at national population commission that's his sector

1 Like

Re: Pls My Brother Is Badly In Need of Job. Nairalander Pls Help by kennydotkom(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
caphykk:

he should apply at national population commission that's his sector

Thank you so much my brother for this enlightment. It will be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! / Job Whtsapp Group / Npower : Pls How True Is It That Nteach Applicants Are Mostly Posted To Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.