Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

If You’ve Ever Sinned And You Dare Judge Bobrisky, You’re Mad – Mawe Prosper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You’ve Ever Sinned And You Dare Judge Bobrisky, You’re Mad – Mawe Prosper (511 Views)

Nengi: Dont You Dare Kiss Me Again Nengi Pushes OZO Away BBNAIJA WAHALA / Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’ve Ever Sinned And You Dare Judge Bobrisky, You’re Mad – Mawe Prosper by lonner1995: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yes, you’re mad, you’re an opportunist and you NEED a psychiatrist. I have judged you. You know why? Because you have either or would want to judge Bobrisky. And this for you.

I am not writing this to support, defend or promote Bobrisky, Nah. After reading you should know what this is aimed at. Honestly, 95% of y’all out there that have said Bobrisky is gay, is a disgrace to men, he’s a she-male, he’s a female son, all sort of insults and disparaging comment are wishing to have the kind of fame Bobrisky has but because you do not have what it takes, you’re lazy and care about what people will say, you haven’t even done anything reasonable with yourself. Why did i even specify? 80% of youths and adults in this world NEED the kind of fame Bobrisky has, even more, 650k views on snapchat, over 200k followers on Instagram, constantly on the news. It won’t be good if i say its jealousy. Lol!.. Continue..

Now take a look at this, the best graduating medical student of UNN was unabashedly presented a cheque of N10,000.00 and in this same Nigeria people go for music competition and reality shows, theyget millions and stardom. Is this fair? Ok, that aside. There some award winning actors in Nigeria that don't even have the kind of publicity and fame Bobrisky has, you know why? They doing it the conventional way and most of y’all are use to this so you don't give them the necessary attention and this applies to music,blogging and other industries.

Now, Bobrisky did it in a way that is unconventional, you see the turnout? Look at Denrele? Stars because they brought out the shame some of you can’t bring out where you want function now you call them all kind of names? If they were thieves you would set them ablaze, if were kidnappers you would prosecute them . if they are nobody and they come begging you for money you will humiliate them or give one excuse or the other. Now they are out in their own way and you won’t stop raining curses on them. Who told you they are gay? Did they hit your man? Did they hit your father? Did they hit your brother? Did they hit or woo You(for the guys)? So where did your conclusion/judgement come from? Or is that you do not understand the meaning of cross dresser ?

Ok, its a sin against God! Lets all agree with you that cross dressing is a sin because you fill it’s promoting homosexuality. Clap for your self, as a saint that you’re now. To the youths, some of you are thief's claiming to be yahoo boys. Oh! You don’t know you’re a fraudster, You’re stealing from people on the internet calling it hustle, you’re into cyber crime, you’re a criminal and you’ll be arrested if caught? Did anyone judge you? No. You’re a runs girls, you sleep around for money, you have all kind of sugar daddies, mummies and aristos, you can lie for Africa, you steal an all kind of mess. Did ou know you're disgrace to women? Did anyone judge you? Or you don’t know being a runs girl is called GLORIFIED PROSTITUTION? Are some of your mate and even people you’re older than not making millions legitimately? Some of you that have graduated and do not have good jobs or jobs at all and use that as an excuse to sin, are you the first? Did anybody do it for Linda Ikeji (my mentor *wink*), Did anybody do it for Chimamanda Adichie, Did anyone do it for Eniola Badmus, Toke Makinwa, Gbemi O, Mo Abudu, Mikinde of Naijaloaded, CEO of Nairaland and Bella Naija? These are internet sensation (The ones you would know) and there are thousands of the them out there but are lowkey. No, They did it with patience, hard work and God. They didn’t wait for people to employ them and they didn’t make illegal and sin infested money. Do they have two heads? No. What is your excuse?

Back to Bobrisky, You say its a sin right? You’re the saint? Ok, this means you’ve never lied, never stolen, never fornicated? Never cheated, Never broken God’s commandments and will? Ok o. I see comments on blogs and platforms saying Bobrisky and his likes will burn in hell and theirs will be very hot. EHn? So you nor know say sin na sin? Na the same hell all of una dy go, If you’ve done any of the aforementioned without asking for forgiveness sincerely and if you judged anyone? Know today oh! Who the hell are you to make such pronouncement when your not God? When you’re not Jesus, the only people that knows no sin. Or are you the jury?

And funny enough most people are hypocrite. I’m judging them for the purpose of this and because they’ve judge others. Take for example, Shameless Tunde Ednut who would not focus on his dwindling career but has time to judge Bobrisky and still went behind our back to follow him! Tunde is shameless sha! or is he looking for publicity? And i can confidently tell you that when bloggers make post about Bobo they get more views, audience and comments in that post than any other, quote me and even social media blogs. But this same people who can’t do without his news and update will still carry themselves as haters and critics meanwhile you burn data stalking him on snapchat and on the internet ( this is why he upgraded to premium and will discuss that in my next post on my blog www.mawenews.com). Why not do things that will be of immense benefit to you instead of stalking someone who most of you describe as irritating? I am not promoting cross dressing or homosexuality as most people would choose to understanding it this way. I believe most of those following/hating on Bobo on he net are above 18 and can he really influence you? This means you don’t pray, you need to work on your moral standards and gullibility. This if you are of the opinion that he might influence you or others. And why did you/they following him if they know that? Thankfully, his snapchat is now premium.

Some people have natural tendency to hate on success, you must agree with me on this. If not why hate on Wizkid, Davido and others and you still follow them? They’ve blocked some of your asses. This applies to Bobrisky. Still have a lot to say but this is long now! Stay glued to me on all social media platform @maweprosper and Don’t judge others because you’re not the jury and you’re not God. Ask your Pastor!

http://www.mawenews.com/2017/09/if-youve-ever-sinned-and-you-dare-judge.html

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Kim Kardashian's Sister, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Pregnant / VIDEO: Full Fight Of P Square From The Very Beginning Till Separation / Music Star Tiwa Savage Talks About Gender Discrimination And Its Effect On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.