Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Exclusive Chat With A'rese | Winner Of The Voice Nigeria Season One! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Chat With A'rese | Winner Of The Voice Nigeria Season One! (473 Views)

Part Two Of Exclusive Chat With Bolu Essien: Star Of Netflix Series – Becoming A / Exclusive Chat With Queen “floxy Nwaka” About The Upcoming Nelas Academy Awards / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Chat With A'rese | Winner Of The Voice Nigeria Season One! by SleekM: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
This week, we bring you A'rese Emokpae, a multi talented Nigerian Entertainer. Doe I wouldn't say her way to Stardom began after she won the Maiden Edition of The Voice Nigeria, but I'd definitely would say, the Platform did raise the bar for the "A'rese brand".

A'rese now a House hold name has juggled being a Singer and being an Actor Effortlessly.

Aside her love for stage plays, She has given us sweet melodies with her Single " Awe No" and we've seen her in Series like Jemeji and her most recent one InspectorK.

I'm sure Y'all will agree with me that A'rese is most definitely a brand to reckon with.

5: What projects are you currently working on?

A'rese - I am on a

READ FULL INTERVIEW:

http://www.glanceng.com/2017/09/exclusive-chat-with-arese-winner-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wins Most Stylish Actress Of The Year Award (photos) / What Do You Hate Most On Social Media!! / See This Crazy Proposal Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.