Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,678 members, 7,840,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM (666 Views)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM by BounceNigeria: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wazobia FM On-Air Personality, Nedu is clearly a funny man.

Just listening to him read news on the station, or watching any of his hilarious skits on Instagram is enough to cheer up anyone feeling a little blue.

But all of that good cheer can come under threat if his partner is upset with him.

In an exclusive chat with Bounce News, Nedu described himself as an emotional person who cries easily, hence his inability to withstand hurt from a partner.

"I'm a very emotional person, and I cry very easily. It's sad but I'm the kind of person who can't function if the person I'm dating is mad at me" he said.

Describing a recent episode in which he couldn't function as a result of a quarrel with his partner, Nedu revealed that his co-presenters kept asking what the matter was.

When Nedu is not reading the news or discussing social issues on Wazobia FM, he is entertaining his Instagram followers with aliases, Nkechi and Oga Landlord.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/i-cant-function-if-my-partner-is-upset-with-me-nedu-wazobia-fm-20170913

Re: I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
I was even thinking he means he can't function in bed lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM by Tolexander: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I was even thinking he means he can't function in bed lipsrsealed
May God forgive you
Re: I Can't Function If My Partner Is Upset With Me - Nedu, Wazobia FM by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tolexander:
May God forgive you
Amen dearcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Olamide_ybnl:how Nigeria Pastor Make Me To Lost 30 Million In MMM Last Month / "Psquare's Saga" , Young Mother Expresses Fear For Her Twin Baby. / Checkout This Akwa-ibom Couple’s Wedding Invitation Card Written In Pidgin Engli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.