Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Fare Of NECO 2017 Aspirants? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fare Of NECO 2017 Aspirants? (499 Views)

Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools / Unusual Delay Of Payment Of NECO Sscemarkers / Don’t Kill Vision Of Founding Fathers Of NECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fare Of NECO 2017 Aspirants? by Alexis803: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello please am one of those who wrote the Neco 2017 and hoping to upload it for admission. But as it seems right now, time is running out and I don't think there is any remedy as schools won't have to wait. Take for example me, I am an aspirant of Lasu. We've been instructed that all awaiting results should be uploaded before September 15. I did very well in my third jamb this year with 239. I don't want to sir for a 4th pls. The authorities in question should please help us do something about this.
Re: The Fare Of NECO 2017 Aspirants? by olarinreayobami: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Alexis803:
Hello please am one of those who wrote the Neco 2017 and hoping to upload it for admission. But as it seems right now, time is running out and I don't think there is any remedy as schools won't have to wait. Take for example me, I am an aspirant of Lasu. We've been instructed that all awaiting results should be uploaded before September 15. I did very well in my third jamb this year with 239. I don't want to sir for a 4th pls. The authorities in question should please help us do something about this.
Will be released soon by Gods grace
Re: The Fare Of NECO 2017 Aspirants? by aliyoung11(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Alexis803:
I'm also awaiting the release of the result

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Approves Ajayi Crowther Water Factory / Futa Set To Resume Next Week / A Girl Was Told To Repeat Class Because She Failed Maths Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.